Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical School Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dakota Steinfel (played by Imtoorandom)

Main Idea
Hey guys! So ive been wanting to do some magical school with fantasy creatures such as, Witches, Werewolves, Vampires Exc. I think it would be interesting to do it with more than one person, but if you would like to do an 1X1 that'd be great as well! It would be a boarding school for both boys and girls.

What im looking for
[*] Im looking for someone who is willing to rp for a longer period of time!

[*] I dont request that you always reply fast, but please be active!

[*] Please keep the paragraphs longer than three lines, I understand that sometimes short one do appear, but please try and keep it to an decent amount

So if you are interested! Reply, or PM me, but I am wanting to more than one person. P
Blu_Dino

Me me me me!
Dakota Steinfel (played by Imtoorandom) Topic Starter

Okay! Do you know what character you'd want to rp with?
Blu_Dino

Uh.. Probably Jasper.. Yeah. Jasper Stuart.

Okay, I'm using Dakota, Is that okay with you?
Blu_Dino

No problemo. I'd be cool to have more people tho?

No one else has replied yet. I mean, if push comes to shove I could use one of my other characters as well.
Blu_Dino

Dakota Steinfel wrote:
No one else has replied yet. I mean, if push comes to shove I could use one of my other characters as well.

Me too. But i think it's kind of soon (1 or 2 hours since the idea is posted? XD) to actually say nobody is interested XD

True XD it'll take time :)
Blu_Dino

Alrighties.
Interesting is gonna be like harry potter or somewhat different

:)

Cobra wrote:
Interesting is gonna be like harry potter or somewhat different
I am a big fan of Harry Potter, but the plot would be completely different and the fact that things other than witches/wizards will also come to the school is also different. So I guess you could say it is partially similar to Harry Potter, but the problems would be different as will the characters. It would also be a completely different school, that some people get sent to mainly because they got into trouble, so that also adds suspense to the story since they would be going to school with delinquents. :)
I'm not so much into harry potter but if you would like to have me on your rp id be interested .I just gotta make a new character

Okay that would be great! So we currently have 4 people, including me that are going to be in the rp. Do ya'll guys think that is enough? Or should we add more? Or what?
Blu_Dino

Dakota Steinfel wrote:
Okay that would be great! So we currently have 4 people, including me that are going to be in the rp. Do ya'll guys think that is enough? Or should we add more? Or what?

PMed my answer.
If there is still space left, I would be interested as well. I understand if there isn't though.
I would lurve to use Amelia in this environment! Although she's kind of a WIP, I would like to develop her as well.
I'd like to join xD
I don't know with which character yet, but I have a few in mind xD
I love magical schools with a lot of magical races xD It's awesome - and I have experience in that field.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical School Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus