Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for the Beautifully Hairless (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In search of all the hairless dog and cat characters possible on RP Repository! Chinese Crested, Xolo, Sphynx, Bambino, American Hairless Terrier, you name it! Unique breeds, and they seem few and far between on the site. Please, feel free to drop me a message or post here!
I don't have any characters like this, but I can make one.
For Sale (played by Djinn-n-Tonic)

I am heeding your call as a Ukrainian Levkoy, but I do not have any character info.

I can tell you a bit about this character. He is rage incarnate. He fights he screws he yells at everything. He is not nice and never will be, unless you are a prostitute. His mother was one, he was raised around them. They are his peers and the only thing he shows an ounce of respect to. Everyone else gets the wrinkle rage treatment and has their life in constant danger.

There is no if, ands or buts with this one. There will be lots of cursing and lots of anger almost all of the time. This is no way how I feel OOC towards you so if we do rp, don't take my characters intense hatred for any of yours as my OOC feelings. If Boro was a villian he would be one just because he could and nothing else.
AislinP Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
I don't have any characters like this, but I can make one.

That would be awesome! Please let me know what you come up with! :)
AislinP Topic Starter

Borozvoi wrote:
I am heeding your call as a Ukrainian Levkoy, but I do not have any character info.

I can tell you a bit about this character. He is rage incarnate. He fights he screws he yells at everything. He is not nice and never will be, unless you are a prostitute. His mother was one, he was raised around them. They are his peers and the only thing he shows an ounce of respect to. Everyone else gets the wrinkle rage treatment and has their life in constant danger.

There is no if, ands or buts with this one. There will be lots of cursing and lots of anger almost all of the time. This is no way how I feel OOC towards you so if we do rp, don't take my characters intense hatred for any of yours as my OOC feelings. If Boro was a villian he would be one just because he could and nothing else.

Oh my! He sounds fantastic! I may have to make another character just to RP with this fella!

AislinP wrote:
Borozvoi wrote:

Oh my! He sounds fantastic! I may have to make another character just to RP with this fella!

Mercenaries, pit fighters and things like that are good! He was a pit fighter at a young ish age for about 4ish years? Rogued around for a year or two then joined up with a merc company. Combat and death has been his life!

Just last night he was in a drinking competition, won, spiked his drinks off of the nearest table, yelled things in ukrainain and cut his palm open and wiped his blood across his face before he staggered off to find the brothel.
AislinP Topic Starter

Borozvoi wrote:
AislinP wrote:
Borozvoi wrote:

Mercenaries, pit fighters and things like that are good! He was a pit fighter at a young ish age for about 4ish years? Rogued around for a year or two then joined up with a merc company. Combat and death has been his life!

Just last night he was in a drinking competition, won, spiked his drinks off of the nearest table, yelled things in ukrainain and cut his palm open and wiped his blood across his face before he staggered off to find the brothel.

Not sure what to expect from him, then, but it would be guaranteed to be interesting, for sure!

AislinP wrote:
Borozvoi wrote:
AislinP wrote:
Borozvoi wrote:

Not sure what to expect from him, then, but it would be guaranteed to be interesting, for sure!

Pure rage in the form of a wrinkly boney cat.
AislinP Topic Starter

Always looking for more characters! Don't be shy. ^^ I can do other hairless characters, as well! Totally open for RP requests, and lots of free time.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for the Beautifully Hairless (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus