Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to use Sara in an rp. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sara Arlington (played by Luulu)

Okay so my character Shita has been getting a lot of love lately in the writing department, but I haven't had a good reason to use Sara. She's a new character, and I would like to flesh her out a little bit more.

All I really know about Sara so far is that she is part gargoyle, so I would like to keep her preferably in a modern fantasy type setting, or a medieval fantasy setting. I have a few basic ideas?

Idea 1 : Sara has been captured as a slave and your character purchases her. I know this topic has been pretty popular lately, but I have a few requirements to it.

first, this is not a smut rp. I like my roleplays like I like my stories - usually free of smut. Adult themes can happen, but this is not meant to be a fetish or bdsm roleplay. I want it pg13 in that department please.

Second, your character does not .want. a slave. Someone in your family purchased her for you, or a friend did, or your character noticed someone really nasty was about to purchase her and jumped in. That sort of thing. This is less about breaking a slave as I would like it to be about creating a relationship between two characters.

This can be a romance, but it does not have to be. Your character can be male, female, or other.

Idea 2: It's similar to ideal 1 in that it's about a pairing relationship. In this one your character hires Sara from a mercinary company to be your body guard. Your life is in danger for whatever reason, or you're part of a rich family and are going on a trip so your parents feel you need to be protected, or your shipping precious cargo and need to protect that, ect. This one is a little open and might be better suited for a medieval/fantasy setting.

Idea 3: This is the reverse of the first two settings in that Sara would be the one purchasing or hiring.

Of course if you have an idea you'd prefer to use I can work with that too, or if you see any of my other characters (not Shita please) that look interesting and would like to rp with them I would adore that. Here's hoping!
Eduardo Paredes (played by sinspired)

Hi there! I like all of the ideas you proposed, especially the slave ones. (I've never actually done a slave RP as they're usually smut and that's not my thing.) I'd like to propose this lovely young demon here! His description talks as if it's a modern setting, but he can easily be adapted with no problem for a fantasy setting.

If you find this appealing, we could do either setting -- Eduardo could receive a slave as a gift being that he is a prince, or he could be somewhere that he doesn't belong and been capture as a slave and given to her! He was a slave, canonically, before he became a prince, so I find that one the most appealing, personally, but if you're interested, I don't mind either one! Let me know if you're interested in him! ^^
Sara Arlington (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

Ooohh he definitely sounds like a good match! I think the slave idea would suit both characters pretty well.
Hi! I have two characters who would be good for this kind of thing, but for different scenarios.

My character, Jerry Jay, has very little ability to protect anyone, so he's better for idea 1 or 2. He would very much not like to have a slave, but he isn't the type of person who would be targeted by scary people, nor would he be able to pay for a body guard if he was. So that's there for ya.

Then I have Leo Garibaldi. This guy has lots of running speed, lots of bullets, and technically has the ability to protect people and accomplish missions and what not. He's the guy I have for the third option.

What sounds good to you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to use Sara in an rp. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus