Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » This is kinda awkward...

Well hello there!

I should introduce myself, but I'm not a very exciting person. There is however a few words to say. I've been to RP Repository before, but never really got into it. I guess it was because I didn't exactly had the time to be here. Therefor I ended up quitting, but for one or another reason I'm now back. When I first got here, I never really managed to make any friends. Like I said, I didn't exactly have the time.

Luckily I've now decided to give it a try! This time I'm looking for something challenging and long-term! And maybe a few friends? ;)
Sanne Moderator

Hurray!! Welcome back, BlackRider! :D It's good to have you among us once more. I hope you'll have enough time to check in with us every now and then and find the friends you're looking for!

Besides roleplaying, what sort of things do you like? (Think of hobbies, music, tv etc.!)
Keo

Well welcome back! Since you were here before i guess you already know how to work the site so thats great! What sort of Rp's are you into? :)
BlackRider Topic Starter

Keo wrote:
Well welcome back! Since you were here before i guess you already know how to work the site so thats great! What sort of Rp's are you into? :)
Well, actually there's not a thing I'm not roleplaying! As long as the plot is good I'm all in ;)
:D !WELCOME(BACK)! :D
Kim Site Admin

Time-starvation is a real thing! I know your pain! But I sincerely hope that you will have a better run this time around. :)
HibariHaru

Hi, BlackRider! It's nice to have you back here in RPR. And I do hope you have time for it this time. Hehe. But then, real life goes first! So yeah, just take your time, breh! It's also nice to meet you. :D
Welcome back! Hope you're able to stick around this time, we're happy to have you back :D
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there! RPR is a super friendly community! The biggest piece of advice I can give is to never be afraid to send out a PM to someone - most people here are always looking to RP, and it's wonderful to get a PM from someone who's interested! Also, don't be afraid to comment on the forums and create your own threads with ideas! Just put yourself out there, and you'll soon be overflowing with RPs! :D
Sounds nice, hit me up if interested. ^^
Welcome to rpr i hope you have a good time.
BlackRider wrote:
Keo wrote:
Well, actually there's not a thing I'm not roleplaying! As long as the plot is good I'm all in ;)
Oh flexible! Nice, that is good. You'll certainly find that this is a diverse community. I welcome thee and worry not about not being considered exciting. It is good to see people return and give things a second go.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » This is kinda awkward...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus