Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » closed. lost all inspiration. I hate school.

Oh, no, I purposely posted as myself.
PacificGhost Topic Starter

SoulxInk wrote:
Nyahaha xD

PacificGhost wrote:
SoulxInk wrote:
Nyahaha xD
What I meant by that was which character? Since you said "she" and that's quite vague xD
PacificGhost wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
SoulxInk wrote:
Nyahaha xD
What I meant by that was which character? Since you said "she" and that's quite vague xD

Confused...very confused here.... :?

This is the only character I needed art for, right now...

Discordant Harmony wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
SoulxInk wrote:
Nyahaha xD

Okay! I'll try it when I get home tomorrow :>

Discordant Harmony wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
SoulxInk wrote:
Nyahaha xD

This draw sucks .-.
i_don_t_like_this__by_mikawa2218-d8xi3g1.jpg
I. DO. NOT. CARE. It looks too good to suck.

I think it's amazing! Love love love it! <3

Anyway, I'll use it as her icon and put it on her profile. Thanks much!
Yes, I did just make a troll character (Almere Cloros). I felt the irresistible urge to, and I hope you don't mind that I filled out her profile with a format similar to yours. Could you, perhaps...

Make some art for her when I'm done messing around with her profile, and whenever you'd like...?

The lavender-blood coincidence is purely coincidental. I had no idea one of your characters had lavender blood too XD but I'm going to keep it lavender if it's fine with you.

SoulxInk wrote:
Yes, I did just make a troll character (Almere Cloros). I felt the irresistible urge to, and I hope you don't mind that I filled out her profile with a format similar to yours. Could you, perhaps...

Make some art for her when I'm done messing around with her profile, and whenever you'd like...?

The lavender-blood coincidence is purely coincidental. I had no idea one of your characters had lavender blood too XD but I'm going to keep it lavender if it's fine with you.
Yusss!!! Lavender bloods! IMA go make it when I get home. Anything that concerns something in my fandom will be answered fast.
Yaaaay! We should totally role play a Homestuck scenario sometime!

Also, I need lots and lots of art ^^; Sylphs of Hope are so rare...

Do you think there can be two Sylphs at one time, but different types? Since my Almere is a Sylph of Hope and yours is a Sylph of Blood..

SoulxInk wrote:
Yaaaay! We should totally role play a Homestuck scenario sometime!

Also, I need lots and lots of art ^^; Sylphs of Hope are so rare...

Do you think there can be two Sylphs at one time, but different types? Since my Almere is a Sylph of Hope and yours is a Sylph of Blood..
Yes, I think so. :>
Shoot I'm late. .-.
Ah. I finished what needed to be finished at the moment. So you can make your magic •U• Sorry about the crude clothes reference :~:

Edit: The ancestor stuff isn't finished. Working on it now.

SoulxInk wrote:
Ah. I finished what needed to be finished at the moment. So you can make your magic •U• Sorry about the crude clothes reference :~:

Edit: The ancestor stuff isn't finished. Working on it now.
Couldn't make it yesterday, turns out that my nanny was using it, and since it's hers, I can't complain xD

I'm only making the cover pic on the tab, everything else will be on mspaint.(Don't worry)
free_art_by_mikawa2218-d8xre58.jpg
*dies of over-fangirling*

It. Looks. Amazing. Thanks so much! I can honestly say I can't do better XD because it's quite true, I'm a terrible artist >~<

What do you use for your art, by the way?

• Also, do you mind if my Almere's ancestor the Thaumaturge bumps into the Saboteur once? She doesn't really do anything to 'em, though.

SoulxInk wrote:
*dies of over-fangirling*

It. Looks. Amazing. Thanks so much! I can honestly say I can't do better XD because it's quite true, I'm a terrible artist >~<

What do you use for your art, by the way?

• Also, do you mind if my Almere's ancestor the Thaumaturge bumps into the Saboteur once? She doesn't really do anything to 'em, though.
I use sketchbook express (mobile) pro

And yessss, that idea is totally accepted.
Ah, I happened to get a SketchBook Pro app for free, it was free for a limited only, and I'm not sure whether they made a better version of it or not..

Are there more features in yours?

SoulxInk wrote:
Ah, I happened to get a SketchBook Pro app for free, it was free for a limited only, and I'm not sure whether they made a better version of it or not..

Are there more features in yours?
I got it for free, and yes, they did add more features like blur, but U
I don't have those.

I forgot about this. Oh my gog why!!!
Err...I think I kind of did too. I knew I was waiting for something O.O

Anyway, that picture on Valows's page, is that of her and her matesprit, Cennon?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » closed. lost all inspiration. I hate school.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus