Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » closed. lost all inspiration. I hate school.

Ysmay of the Spring (played by CelestinaGrey)

Omg great art! Can you do Ysmay for me? :D
FroggyGurl

Goodness, it looks like Pacific has a lot to draw...I sure hope you don't get too piled up with requests... O.O
PacificGhost Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
Goodness, it looks like Pacific has a lot to draw...I sure hope you don't get too piled up with requests... O.O

Don't fret, I have a lot of time tomorrow to draw these .-.

PacificGhost wrote:
FroggyGurl wrote:

Remember that you can always say no or 'sorry gotta close these for now' or anything like that! :)

Ysmay of the Spring wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
FroggyGurl wrote:

Remember that you can always say no or 'sorry gotta close these for now' or anything like that! :)
YUP! but I don't want to close it XD
Gives me more things to post on Tumblr XD
Hello!

Um...I just made this new character...and I don't really want to swamp you, but it's a complicated appearance, and I haven't found any references for her...I'll describe her head to toe.

•Horns (brown ram ones...unbroken)
•Long blonde hair with sky blue and bubblegum pink streaks that ends at the small of her back. (Blue= #00BFFF and Pink= #FF69B4)
Gray skin (no scales or fur or anything...#808080 type of gray.)
•Her face is a human face, of course. She's not a furry or anything..
Green eyes, but her left one is a shade lighter.
•Her figure is like Takara's drawing there...
Lavender turtleneck sweater.
•(yes, the angel kind) Wings the same color as her skin. (if you can draw them)
Blue skinny jeans (or white, eh)
•Any type of shoes will do, even just plain old socks. (No hobo holes, though! :))
•Possibly a shy pose?

If it isn't any trouble, I need a different one for the icon too. You can take your time on it, I'm a patient person...

Discordant Harmony wrote:
Hello!

Um...I just made this new character...and I don't really want to swamp you, but it's a complicated appearance, and I haven't found any references for her...I'll describe her head to toe.

•Horns (brown ram ones...unbroken)
•Long blonde hair with sky blue and bubblegum pink streaks that ends at the small of her back.
Gray skin (no scales or fur or anything...#808080 type of gray.)
•Her face is a human face, of course. She's not a furry or anything..
Green eyes, but her left one is a shade lighter.
•Her figure is like Takara's drawing there...
Lavender turtleneck sweater.
•(yes, the angel kind) Wings the same color as her skin. (if you can draw them)
Blue skinny jeans (or white, eh)
•Any type of shoes will do, even just plain old socks. (No hobo holes, though! :))
•Possibly a shy pose?

If it isn't any trouble, I need a different one for the icon too. You can take your time on it, I'm a patient person...
I have to ask about the horns, what shape are they? Since I might end up referencing my fandom by copying one of the troll horns since they also have grey skin...... Heh..
And also, how long is the hair? Like, is it as long as the floor? Since I love drawing long blonde hair and usually tend to use my normal style of coloring it, which is individual strands. :>
Hurm. I guess right at the waist. And the shape, like a ram's or a deer's, which ever one's easier XD

Closed for now xD
I added an outfit reference, so if you needed help with drawing Dicordant's clothes, you could look on her gallery.
Asroc

Nice art! Aw..too bad you're closed, though.

Woah, I forgot about this .-.
*almost dies*

So err...did you forget about the thread or the drawings? ...

please be the thread...please be the thread...

PacificGhost wrote:
Woah, I forgot about this .-.

No worries, it happens :) You're doing this of your own free will, so don't fret about it ^^
You still up for some more Artwork? :3 I got a few characters that need a bit more, you can choose which though, it doesn't matter to me.
Could you perhaps try Tate or maybe Dameon :3
Ehm...I just wanted to ask if you're still doing art for characters, or if you're quitting now... Sorry if I seem impatient or something, it seems you're really busy with other things and I feel like I'm burdening you... :~:

I added more references to her page too...
Anna Lee Harris (played by DarkCrow)

Maybe Anna? :>

Oh my gosh oh my gosh so many people. I'll try to draw some of them I guess, it's just that earlier nothing interested me much, and I quickly lost the motivation to draw them when school came -.- dang it school.

SoulxInk wrote:
Ehm...I just wanted to ask if you're still doing art for characters, or if you're quitting now... Sorry if I seem impatient or something, it seems you're really busy with other things and I feel like I'm burdening you... :~:

I added more references to her page too...

Is it just me, or did you forget to post as your character? XD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » closed. lost all inspiration. I hate school.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus