Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Return -- For Good (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Crimson, aligning yourself with others is very easy. No doubt you have been doing this with other roleplays, with other people. It is much like making friends; you get to know who they are, what they would like done about the current situation, and how you may help them. Doing favors for others is the easiest way to have others like and trust you. Then, you may collect information upon each of them, plan on how to use them to further your own goal. There are many options, including blackmail, betrayal, planting evidence, sending the police an anonymous tip to a fellow's house, and all sorts of things!
I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post! This one has been a nightmare for me... But things are starting to slow down!!

I haven't completed my "powers" yet because I'm still a little confused about them... Are we allowed to pick anything we want to? Or are there limitations? I'm also a little confused as to what "utility" is?
The Dungeoneer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Miss explained it pretty well just above. I'll c/p it for you

"The idea of the powers, from what I can tell, is you choose to use a power for either offense, defense, or utility. That does not mean that the power is, by nature, offensive, defensive, or used for utility. The powers are based off of what you wish of them, not their generic uses.

For instance, Across uses healing as a utility power, but my character offers their healing powers to others, and they are strangely much more effective. Others rejoice at such powerful healing, but they do not know the secret intent of having such powerful healing. My character has chosen to use healing power as a offensive power, and the others, gathered about to accept more of my character's stupendous ability, explode as my character over-heals them.

Across; healing power is a utility power, if you wish it to be. The power to sprout wings is a offensive power, if you wish it to be. The ability to move things with your mind is a defensive power, if you wish it to be. Your adventure is very flexible and not tied down to what is generic. It does sound like fun." - Miss

Also, Kormazon forfeited his position in Scenario A so just the 3 who are presently attending are the active party. So i will need you 3 t cycle with 2 more post rotations then I will step in for regular posting.
I know miss explained it pretty well but....I'm still confused by it. I guess you can take a look at what I have and if you don't like it/it doesn't fit, i'll change it?
The Dungeoneer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I need to edit in the content on the post. So don't do anything yet. I fell asleep mid-post everyone. Sorry about that.

Also, Vit. Were you taking a step forward into the street or along the sidewalk? I shouldve asked before throwing down rolls. If along the side walk, ignore the rolls. Same for you, Allyson. It was some 6am when I started reading everything so I may have misinterpreted.

Crystie, your roll event is still valid.
Vitus took a step toward the street, but stopped himself while he was still on the sidewalk XD I'm not ready for him to be a splat on someone's windshield yet

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Return -- For Good (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus