Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H-Hi

Hi um... New here, sorta... My old character, (who was also new) would like to join a new story... So if anyone wants me to join id love to!
Hi there, welcome to the RPR! The Looking For RP board & RP finder have loads of RPs you can join up with!

Since you're so eager to play, why don't you tell us a bit about your RP style? What's your favorite genre? Character types to play as?
Welcome Aboard :)
Colt Topic Starter

Well... Um, I like melee weapons and ranged weapons, advanced or not, and I usually use a hatchet... I don't know what else to say.
HibariHaru

Hi there, Colt. Welcome to RPR! :)
Sanne Moderator

Colt wrote:
Well... Um, I like melee weapons and ranged weapons, advanced or not, and I usually use a hatchet... I don't know what else to say.

Welcome to RPR! By any chance, is that something your character uses a lot? :) We differentiate between IC (in character) and OOC (out of character - meaning you, the person in real life!) and here in the introductions forum, we love to get to know the real life person better. Copper's questions are about the sort of stuff you like to RP - things like fantasy, sci-fi, magic, modern etc. - and how you like to roleplay. Do you care to talk about yourself like that? :D We'd love to hear it!
Kim Site Admin

Colt wrote:

Do you typically play in RPs with dice systems, like D&D? Or are you just a text-based combat fiend? :)
Colt Topic Starter

Well‚ i actually never knew dice were used in rp. So defenetly text based! X)
Colt Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there, Colt. Welcome to RPR! :)
Thanks!
Colt Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Colt wrote:

Welcome to RPR! By any chance, is that something your character uses a lot? :) We differentiate between IC (in character) and OOC (out of character - meaning you, the person in real life!) and here in the introductions forum, we love to get to know the real life person better. Copper's questions are about the sort of stuff you like to RP - things like fantasy, sci-fi, magic, modern etc. - and how you like to roleplay. Do you care to talk about yourself like that? :D We'd love to hear it!

Well, i do like hatchets in real life as well, so yes that is his main weapon BUT! when needed he is a excellent marksman, thank you for asking!
Colt Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Hi there, welcome to the RPR! The Looking For RP board & RP finder have loads of RPs you can join up with!

Since you're so eager to play, why don't you tell us a bit about your RP style? What's your favorite genre? Character types to play as?
Colt Topic Starter

Well i like survival situations but i also like relaxing stories as well. My character likes to be quite at most times, and is timid (or nervous) around girls.
Well welcome bubby.
Welcome to RPR, Colt
Welcome!!
Welcome to rpr sorry i have taken so long to welcome you :-P
Colt Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
Welcome to rpr sorry i have taken so long to welcome you :-P
im just glad a bunch of people did as well
Colt wrote:
Hi um... New here, sorta... My old character, (who was also new) would like to join a new story... So if anyone wants me to join id love to!
First of all, love your name. First thing that comes to mind is Samuel Colt aka Supernatural. :> I am certainly a lover.
Welcome back to the RP world.
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're making lots of new friends!
Colt Topic Starter

Shakespeare wrote:
Colt wrote:
First of all, love your name. First thing that comes to mind is Samuel Colt aka Supernatural. :> I am certainly a lover.
Welcome back to the RP world.

Thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H-Hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus