Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!!

Hiya everyone! I'm sorta kinda new to this site, I mean...I made it a while ago for Furcadia but ended up letting it sit kuz I didn't think I'd use it much. Aaaaany ways, I'd love to maybe connect with other players and such to chat and stuff like that lol X3
Haii. uwu
Ben Moderator

Welcome! What kinds of RP do you enjoy?
Welco:me to rpr
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! What made you decide to come hang out with us again? :D
Welcome Aboard! A: I'm loving your profile picture B: Welcome back
Imtoorandom

Hello! Welcome back! Feel free to pm me anytime if you need any help or just wanna chat!
FroggyGurl

Wuh-wuh-welcooome back! Glad you've decided to return to RPR. What manga/anime is your avatar from?
Welcome welcome!
Welcome back to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! We have a whole bunch of Furcadian players here, so that doesn't sound too hard a desire to meet. I used to play Furcadia obsessively back in the day -- I even designed some one of the official avatars there, along with some other official art. :)
HibariHaru

Hi there. Welcome back, friend. :)
draconicforests wrote:
Hiya everyone! I'm sorta kinda new to this site, I mean...I made it a while ago for Furcadia but ended up letting it sit kuz I didn't think I'd use it much. Aaaaany ways, I'd love to maybe connect with other players and such to chat and stuff like that lol X3
Oh this is wonderful! Welcome back. I am an avid Roleplayer on Furcadia and recently we launched the grand opening to a new dream. You are more than welcome to stop by and have a look around. We welcome cannons, original characters, furry, you name it! If you have any questions do reach out to us. :>

Here is the link to the forums for the dream: San Angeles
draconicforests Topic Starter

HHHH! Oh my, I totally forgot this was a thing ahaha. Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone!
As to what my avatar is, it's from an anime called Shaman King. The character is my absolute favorite out of the cast haha!
Well, welcome to this part of the community. ^_^ Glad you remembered it exists!
Welcome back! Hope you're making lots of new friends :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus