Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Good day to you all!

I am not new to Roleplay in general, but very new to this forum. I am a geek, but not as geeky as I ought to be (I promise you, I AM working on that at present.)

I love Sci Fi, Fantasy, and everything pretty much in between (Except rom-coms, they frighten me immensely.) A big gamer who loves tabletop, boardgames, MMOs and other computer games etc and so on. I have still got a long way to go in order to fulfil my true geek status (mostly need to watch SO many shows I've been told I'm not a true geek unless I see), and also a little rusty on the roleplay right now.

Look forward to meeting and greeting you all.

Oh, p.s, I'm from the United Kingdom, so my spelling will not always be what you expect. Hehehehe.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to RPR!

It sounds like you are a true geek already but I'm curious what shows you're watching now.

I'm British too and we have a few other people from the UK :)
Catszylou Topic Starter

Thank you very much, happy to have found this place.

Well on my list of shows to watch that I've never seen are the following:
Battlestar Galactica (old and new), Babylon 5, Fringe, Sherlock (the BBC modern version), Warehouse 13

And thats just for starters, hehe.
Welcome wayward soul!
Hey hey welocme to RPR :) I`m sure you`ll find plenty of rps round here. Ya just gotta ask
Jello_Monsta

Welcome to the RPR, it's nice to meet you! A geek myself :B and this is a good place to unleash your geek :)
Welcome to rpr! :D This is a great rp place. I have been very satisfied since I joined!
*Huggles Cat*

You will love it here babe. I sure do *beams*
Hey. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus