Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi hi hi

I don't know what I'm doing and I'm new to rping but hi anyways. I'm open to trying new things, man. °╭͜ʖ╮°
Hi there, welcome to the RPR!

Is there anything regarding the site and its features that we can assist you with?
Welcome! Could you tell us more about yourself? Preferences, hobbies, favored genres...? :)
GoatInATree Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Could you tell us more about yourself? Preferences, hobbies, favored genres...? :)
I enjoy drawing and photography. I don't exactly know what you mean by preferences and genres ;-;

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Hi there, welcome to the RPR!

Is there anything regarding the site and its features that we can assist you with?
Not really regarding the site itself, I just really don't know where to start first.
Nova's question is just asking what sorts of play styles and stories do you like! For example, I like writing multiple paragraphs in my roleplays and a tiny bit of dice-usage, and I enjoy playing in medieval & modern fantasy/supernatural stories!

As for where to start, you've got two great options! There's the Looking For RP board, where you can post or respond to topics looking for a specific type of story to play out, or the RP finder, which is a handy tool to create a writing prompt for players who are online and want to play RIGHT NOW! :D

OR if you really want, you can go find a group tailored to your specific likes in RP. Groups are private, member-run corners of the site with their own specific stories and rules.
HI HI HI WELCOME TO RPR lol. Hi link here and i would love to help you if you ever need it just pm me, or if you need to talk.

linktheriolu wrote:
HI HI HI WELCOME TO RPR lol. Hi link here and i would love to help you if you ever need it just pm me, or if you need to talk.
Thank you! (^: I will.
HELLO! Welcome to RPR, the more the merrier! I'm always glad to see fresh mea-- I mean new faces. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or just want to chat! :3
Hi, welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here, we're a friendly community :D (btw, i really like your username XD)
Keo

Hello~ welcome to Rpr. I'm sure your going to get used to it at some point. Trust me... You learn. Glad you joined friendy-foo. Everyone here is pretty nice. So good luck!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR, new friend! Please enjoy your stay. :)
EpicMan561

Hey there! Welcome to RPR!
Gingerchabi22

hi there welcome to RPR and have a great time .
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site. :D If you need some information on roleplaying, we have an awesome guide for those who are new to RP! Feel free to check it out and let us know if you have any questions!
welcome to RPR we have loads of people just itching to help you with anything and everything you need, got a question feel free to ask, i cant vouch for the rest of them but i wont bite XD
Welcome to RPR, GoatInATree! :)
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! I'm glad you've decided to come to RPR, I just love goats. :D They're one of my favorite animals!

tumblr_mrwl4kXPkI1s1g57wo1_500.gif

Also, goats do have the ability to climb trees. I think it was in Morocco...some kind of tree they could climb anyway..
tree-climbing-goats-morocco-the-suite-world.jpg

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! I'm glad you've decided to come to RPR, I just love goats. :D They're one of my favorite animals!

tumblr_mrwl4kXPkI1s1g57wo1_500.gif

Also, goats do have the ability to climb trees. I think it was in Morocco...some kind of tree they could climb anyway..
tree-climbing-goats-morocco-the-suite-world.jpg
They're one of my favorite animals too, but my name was inspired by a song by Foster the People c:

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR, GoatInATree! :)
Thank you C:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi hi hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus