Just watched the coolest movie "Frequently asked Questions about Time Travel."

Who has seen it?

(If you havent... do so. :D )
i read the title

i was immediately misled.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

So you fell for my evil plan? :D Ehhhxcellent
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I met the guy who wrote that movie a few years ago at a film festival :)
EbonySnow Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
I met the guy who wrote that movie a few years ago at a film festival :)

oh em geeeee :o
sounds like it would be an interesting movie
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Its a freakin classic.

three guys find a time leak in the mens toilet at their local pub...

Enough said really. :D
Kim Site Admin

Sazdek wrote:
i read the title

I also totally thought this was going to be a discussion of real time travel! XD
Kim wrote:
Sazdek wrote:
i read the title

I also totally thought this was going to be a discussion of real time travel! XD

Me too. >.>
EbonySnow Topic Starter

*giggles* maybe I do have an evil side.. But I call it my ebil side so it's less scary
Kim Site Admin

I'm going to have to rent this now. :)
EbonySnow Topic Starter

You really really do.. :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I was going to post the trailer but it reveals far too much :(
This is relevant to my interests. I am intrigued.

However, I'm also now going to have to make a thread about actual frequently asked questions about Time travel.

Did you know that everyone is technically Time travelling constantly? Even the temporally challenged! Think about it!
Ilmarinen Moderator

:puts bag on head: Time travel bag. I'm traveling through time at a speed of one second per second.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

My bed is a time travel device. Everytime I lay down on it, long periods of time seem to pass in an instant :)
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Since there is so many of us that are fascinated with the concept of Time Travel and some of us are Dr. Who fans, I had the idea for what I think would be a kick ass new RP. *rolls eyes* yes I know I have far too many plots already going on but Im used to multi-tasking :D

Let me know what you think.. (its just been tossing around in my head, so in the very early plot development stage..)

A handful of friends (who majority of are Dr. Who nuts ) go to a Sci Fi convention (and we know what those are like :P). They almost have kittens when they find THE original Tardis in a special room behind a velvet rope. Of course there is always one in the group who has to be THAT guy and finds a way into the Tardis. His/her buddies follow them inside and close the door of the Tardis while they hide inside. They are suprised to see there realy is a control pannel and start playing around hitting buttons and levers.. imagine their suprise when the control pannel lights up and that familiar sound of the Tardis getting ready for take off fills the air. :)

Next thing we know, the Tardis vanishes, along with our hapless group. Where will they end up? Will they be able to fly the Tardis after watching many hundreds of episdoes? Will there be cookies???

So.. thoughts? Fish??
Mind=Blown. I must indulge in these two things to help repair my blown mind as I have seen neither and thus in turn and got a danged clue what this TARDIS thing is nor the shows/movies themselves.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Oh Em Gee... :o

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Frequently asked Questions about Time Travel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus