Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The tale of Verocia

Since I was 12 there existed a land in my head called Verocia. It has grown and evolved as I have, transforming from a sugar coated world of perfection to a war stricken, hopeless state. A brief history, a crash course if you will of the place?

Climate and Enviroment: Verocia is a tropical kingdom that exists on an island called Shawi. One other kingdom is also on the island, known as Fogge. However, it was long abandoned by rulers and is sort of a no-mans-land.

Rulers: Ruled over traditionally by a king and queen. The first queen was roleplayed by me, and her name is Venxia, Xia for short. She is my first ever roleplay character. As of now, the island is ruled by her second born son, Tasa, and his bride, Laika. (Roleplayed by another friend)

Features of the kingdom: I try to see the kingdom as being advanced in technology in some areas, but lacking in others. For example, the way of traveling off the island is mainly by large hovering airships. There are stores like that which exist today, such as night clubs, places to eat, shop, and a small hospital. Those who are of royalty and female usually dress in floor length dresses, despite how unpractical the heat makes this. Locals rely on horses to travel around town, as the streets weave in and out of a hilly jungle, and the island is really too small for vehicles.

Inhabitants: All Verocians have two forms: a human and a cat. The cat can be literally anything, a lion, tiger, panther, wings, horns, your creativity is your limit. The oldest of residents have a form that is most similar to a panther, Xia for example, looks like a panther with large feather wings, and small crescent moons decorate her pelt in a silver tone. In their human form, that is also open to translation. Xia, who likes to be awake at night, is very pale with long black hair. Locals tend to have a slight accent, that sounds similar to Spanish.

Current Events: The throne was originally turned over to Prince Zedraine and his bride, Kumiko. After a scandal revealed he has poisoned her to keep an affair silent, and led the kingdom to war with sloppy ruling, Xia banished her son and made Tasa the king instead. The country was plunged into war with an alien nation, and suffered heavy losses. Tasa hopes to lead the country into recovery, and is in the process of reconstruction.

Does this sound interesting to you? Then by all means, shoot me a line. I absolutely love to roleplay, and any fresh ideas and minds are welcome. My name is Jessi, or you may call me Zedraine, after the infamous banished prince. ;)
Jello_Monsta

Welcome to RPR! You definitely have an interesting world :3 Reminds me of the anime Jyu oh sei, but a lot of differences. :) I hope you enjoy it here, this is the best place to let your imagination run free :)
Yes, welcome. My name is Tiberian, the king of the Under Pants Dance! Salutations, and enjoy your stay in my court of insanity! Now everyone! Tango!
zedraine Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Jello_Monsta, I am unfamilar with the anime, but I bet it is interesting for sure!

Tiberian, I shall tango, I shall tango indeed. -tango tango- n_n
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! You seem to have a really active imagination, that's great to see! Thankyou for bringing this world you've created to RPR :)

Let us know if you have any questions :)
Phrostphyre

There can never be too many welcomes! An active imagination is a great thing to have, so it is. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The tale of Verocia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus