Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am new

I'm new to this site, but necessarily to Rp's. I still have characters that I need to put onto my profile, but if anyone messages me about an Rp I will use my most fitting character
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself :D What genre of RP do you prefer? How long have you been RPing?
Alister_Paetrestov Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself :D What genre of RP do you prefer? How long have you been RPing?

I'll do pretty much any kind of Rp, though I prefer darker scenes, more malicious characters, or ones that involve a long story setting, such as ones where a relationship between characters is built over time through multiple different stages of Role play

As for how long? I'm not sure really. Since I got into high school I'd imagine. Me and my friends were always making characters off of the tops of our heads and sitting in the back of class doing our work and just setting the scene for one another. We'd have as many as Eight people in one session at a time, and though most of them were battles, it did help me creatively guide my characters in new directions.
Welcome to RPR!
I hope you're enjoying yourself.
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the wonderfully magical land of RPR. I hope you like it here in this peculiarly amazing community and have lots of fun!

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the wonderfully magical land of RPR. I hope you like it here in this peculiarly amazing community and have lots of fun!

Well thank you, i hope so Too

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
I hope you're enjoying yourself.

Inso far i am, thank you
HibariHaru

Hey, Al! Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay. :)
Oh look, you actually took my advice and posted something up in this forum, awesome!
I will say that Jacob or, by his username, Alister, is really good at roleplaying for someone young and a close friend to me, more like a brother. His characters are all different unique, I've known him for about two years now and I suggested the site to him because of we have worked on stories together and done some roleplays together as well so I thought he would enjoy this place. :) I typically message him through kik messenger so I am just putting this out here. :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) It's good to see you're settling in already.
Kim Site Admin

You, sir, sound like my kind of RPer! :D

Kim wrote:
You, sir, sound like my kind of RPer! :D

Well thank you! First impressions are the most important
Good sir. Between what has be said by you and your friend you strike my fancy. But first i wish to welcome you to RPR as well. NOW. You good sir are striking my fancy enough where i am already pondering doing an RP with you myself.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here. :)

Hurricane_Lance wrote:
Good sir. Between what has be said by you and your friend you strike my fancy. But first i wish to welcome you to RPR as well. NOW. You good sir are striking my fancy enough where i am already pondering doing an RP with you myself.

Really? Contact me anytime my fine Gentleman
Hiya, Welcome to RPR! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus