Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Collaborative Creative RPers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's Jackal!
I'm searching for collaborative, creative RPers to join my group, Serenus Malum RP Universe.
Our goal is to create a universe that is based on original races and locations rather than those that we've used for ages. We are needing people to help us come up with more races and to help us develop the RP more, so that we can get to RPing fluently in the RP universe. Human characters are also welcome, however be warned that the setting is all medieval-based.
I'd like to join. Sounds fun.
JackalCry Topic Starter

Just apply to Serenus Malum.
I'd be interested. Think you could link me to the group?
JackalCry Topic Starter

Sure, this is the link for anyone who wants to place an application. http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1348
Sent in my app.
hannibal32

This looks good, any limitations on what the characters can be like, except the natural of being outside the tech limit?
JackalCry Topic Starter

They can be any way you want them to be as long as they fit into a medieval setting and aren't too silly.
TheTwilightWarrior

Any chance I can join with a history based character?
I'd also be interested seems like fun with making the new world and stuff the map also looks cool. Wondering if we could make the cities and stuff of the map.
JackalCry Topic Starter

Of course, that's actually what I'm looking for search Serenus Malum in the group search and put in a application.
JackalCry Topic Starter

As far as history based characters not a good idea, due to the fact that it is a world with a different history.
TheTwilightWarrior

JackalCry wrote:
As far as history based characters not a good idea, due to the fact that it is a world with a different history.

I knew you'd bring that up. Anyway, my solution; my characters are traveling, and then discover a portal to your world. How does that sound?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Collaborative Creative RPers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus