Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduce myself? Eh, why not.

Hi guys! I'm new to here and can't wait to start RPing with you guys (although I still have to figure out how that works).
My name's Valen, I'm 16 in my second to last year of high school and really should probably not be joining an RP forum in the middle of the school year when I'm already loaded down with assignments and tests, but you only live once so might as well.
welcome to RPR this place is full of friendly people, could you please tell us a little about yourself like what genres your into and stuff
Sanne Moderator

Hey Valen, welcome!! When you say you're still figuring out how it works, do you need help with anything? :) We RP on the forums, in private messages and on forums in groups, though some folks RP outside of RPR too and only use this place to host their character profiles. Can we help you around?
OutOfTheEquation Topic Starter

Thank you both :)

I'm into high fantasy, mainly. I used to RP (I should probably clarify: This is fandom RP, not original RPs, although how different can Warrior cats RP really be from original RPs? ^_^) and write a lot when I was younger and, although I kept writing, I just stopped RPing for a few years, so I may be a bit rusty. I'm actually on the side trying to practice my character development in stories at the moment and hoped I could also improve that while returning to my old ways.

I think I should be alright, it's mainly just me being shy, to be honest. Thanks for offering, though! :)
Welcome ^^
Ben Moderator

Hey there! If you've got any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other mods :)

Thanks for welcoming me! :)
HibariHaru

Hey there and welcome to RPR, Valen. It's very nice to meet you. :)
Welcome aboard Valen! The majority of people here are extremely friendly!
Gingerchabi22

well hi there and welcome to RPR hope you have a great time pm me if you ver need to talk
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo, and welcome to the wonderful land of RPR! I hope you have tons of fun here ^_^

Oh, warrior cats...I used to read those when I was younger. :P nice to see another fan, though!
Kim Site Admin

Proud of you for getting up the nerve to say hello to us all, since you've said you're shy. :) I hope you are settling in wonderfully!

Thank you so much, everyone! :)
Welcome to RPR! I love your icon :D The great thing about forum RP is that you can take breaks in between posts when you need to study or catch up on some homework! Hope you're having fun on the site! ^_^
Equation, Welcome to Rpr.
Welcome to RPR, fellow High School senior!
Wow quite young but welcome to RPR no less. I am sure you will just love it here. :>
Welcome to rpr

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduce myself? Eh, why not.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus