Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Messages of Love!

Hi everyone~ Me again :)

So, I like getting PMs. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I get a PM I get excited (most of the time it's posts, but that still makes me happy!). So here's what I'm proposing. We have Kudos, yes. We had a huge marathon where we sent KUDOS GALORE. And, though we won't be keeping track....This is what I propose:

MESSAGES OF LOVE! Send a PM to everyone who matters to you. You can share an inside joke between the two of you, or say how much you appreciate their friendship, or even just ask them how they're doing! Maybe nudge them to start an RP, even ;) Just send the messages, and make them happy and full of love!
Peoples inboxes will explode with messages and everyone will be happy and full of glee! It's like getting mail that's not junkmail or bills! :D

Good idea? Give your input <3
And if you like the idea...start those messages now!";
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That sounds like an excellent idea Celestina :)
Jetticus

I like it as well, I am new here, but I've made a few friends :D
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Then tell them how much you appreciate them befriending you so early on :)

And don't let the conversation end with one message, people! Keep talking to them :D
Is it okay if I just do messages of like. ;.;

Yes, Dylan :) Like is acceptable! :3
:D this sounds like a great idea! :) and I have to agree I LOVE seeing that I have a message, and yes it's usually just a post from someone. :D but for sure this would spread a friendly/happy/lovey feeling around the site.
I have to say, I get pretty excited to see I have PMs too. :(
I did Pancake Madness, so Private Message Madness must happen as well. We need a date and time.

Bonebag wrote:
I did Pancake Madness, so Private Message Madness must happen as well. We need a date and time.

Here. Now. Go. X3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Messages of Love!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus