Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet ya!

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to have found this site. I love good rps and haven't had a place for em. I look forward to meeting you guys. Hit me up, I don't bite hard!
Well, only because you said that you don't bite hard... (jk, jk.)

Welcome to RPR! I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Maybe I could be your first rp partner? I'm always looking for new faces :3
Keo

Hello, Welcome to RpR, everyone here is super nice and they are always looking for Rp. You can check the 'Looking for Rp' forum or even Find Rp to promote your ideas or see other peoples. I'm sure you will find someone with the same Rp interest as you. :)

Question: What sort of Rp's are you most into? Action, fantasy, syfy, Drama, modern, Medieval?
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR if you want to talk pm me im always happy to good luck everyones so nice and kind you'll get used to things soon
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, RPer! :D I absolutely love your enthusiasm, I'm glad you've decided to join us! Out of curiosity, how did you come to stumble upon us? :)
Hello! :D Where did you use to RP before you found this site? :)
Rper1021 Topic Starter

Ahhhhhhhh so many questions!!! Haha thanks for all the welcomes! I love to rp sci-fi, fantasy, romance, adventure, anime, really anything. I used to rp on Quotev for a bit but I hate that site. And I heard about this site just through the grapevine :)
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like a great spread of genres! I can't imagine you will have trouble finding RPs with such varied and popular interests. :)
Ben Moderator

Just through the grapevine? That makes me super happy! I maintain that we're one of the best, but I'm biased. I hope you find everything you're looking for!
a tad late but welcome to rpr, make yourself at home
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having fun and enjoying the site so far :)
Welcome to RPR!! I am sure you will love it here there are so many amazing minds just looking for some fantastic new RP partners.
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Rper1021 Topic Starter

Everyone thank you for the replies! Sorry I haven't been on enough to respond, work's been rough past few days. I'd love to rp with any of you so please message me! 😄
I've never heard of Quotev before :) Thank you for expanding my horizons :D (Although if you say you hate it there, I'm not going to try and explore it :) )
Rper1021 Topic Starter

Don't its awful
Literally all kids and immature people complaining about you and their lives :P
EpicMan561

Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Sorry you've been having such a rough time elsewhere! :(
Hey rper, you are in the right place :)
Rper1021 Topic Starter

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet ya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus