Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why, Hello There

Hi! I'm PinnyMooMoo, obviously. I suppose I shall introduce myself. Well, there's not much. I'm Pin_the_Person from Plaza, if that's interesting. Well. Hi.
Sanne Moderator

Heya PinnyMooMoo. :) I've never heard of Plaza, what it is? Welcome to RPR either way!
EpicMan561

Hey. I wondered when you'd show up, kitten. Welcome to my second home, the Repository. And to answer your question, Sanne, Plaza is short for 3DSPlaza, the website we started on. I recommended this site to her, it's kind of her style.
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Welcome!! I am sure you'll find it is pretty awesome 'round these parts. Lots of new friends to make!
welcome to rpr, what genres are you into?
Welcome to RPR!
Glad to see you've already found a friend.
booksarebae

PinnyMooMoo wrote:
Hi! I'm PinnyMooMoo, obviously. I suppose I shall introduce myself. Well, there's not much. I'm Pin_the_Person from Plaza, if that's interesting. Well. Hi.
Hey, welcome to RP Repository! Hope you have lots of fun, I know I have! :)
Always interesting. Do tell us more. What kinds of things do you like to RP?

Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome :)
Hai dere.
3dslove

Oh and here comes another Plazian! 3dslove here coming straight from 3DSPlaza, a great site with some pretty great people, like Epicman, Pinny and Katie-lyn here. :D
And here's another plazian
Kim Site Admin

Hi there you two. I'd encourage you to make your own welcome topics so that we can give you the proper welcome wagon attention that you deserve! :)
3dslove

Kim wrote:
Hi there you two. I'd encourage you to make your own welcome topics so that we can give you the proper welcome wagon attention that you deserve! :)

Thanks for the tip, but that's where a problem arises for me. I don't know how to. I have never really used any websites like this before so I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to do so.

Regards,
-3dslove
Welcome to rpr, feel free to message me if you want help, to rp, or just want to chat.
Kim Site Admin

3dslove wrote:
Kim wrote:

Thanks for the tip, but that's where a problem arises for me. I don't know how to. I have never really used any websites like this before so I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to do so.

Regards,
-3dslove

Sure thing! It's pretty simple. Go to the introductions forum (Forums > Introductions on the main menu) and then click the "Add topic" button at the top or bottom of the page. :)
3dslove

Kim wrote:
3dslove wrote:
Kim wrote:

Regards,
-3dslove

Sure thing! It's pretty simple. Go to the introductions forum (Forums > Introductions on the main menu) and then click the "Add topic" button at the top or bottom of the page. :)

Thanks again and may we cross paths in another place!
Gingerchabi22

heyo welcome to this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
HibariHaru

Hey, Pinny! Welcome to RPR! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why, Hello There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus