Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fugitives (1x1 Closed)

Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

She would smirk, and sit up, resting her hands in her lap. "Flying away isn't such a bad thing. I prefer it, but only when no one is looking." She raised her finger and wagged it at him.

She would then sigh, deciding to give up a little information about herself. "I was an experiment for the military. And I escaped. That's really all I know to say. Unless you want my age, weight, height, and etcetera."

She glanced up at the rising sun. Was it that time of day already? She had missed out on another night's sleep again.
Jettikai (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Jett would look over to the pink haired woman,"Go ahead and get some sleep, I'll keep watch, we both missed out on sleep." he was tired, but he saw that she hadn't slept in a while. "I can handle being sleepy. I've done it before." Jett would open up the back door and lay the blanket out for her. "If you're hungry or something we can go somewhere for breakfast in a few hours."

Jett would walk to the back of the vehicle and grabbed a gun case. He would fold out the case and expose a large caliber weapon. He would make sure to unload the weapon, remove the magazine, and place the safety on. He would then spend his time cleaning the gun.

She looked at him for a moment, almost wanting to refuse his offer. But, when he pulled out that blanket, it seemed so tempting. The adrenaline from earlier had worn off, and now she was feeling the effects of no sleep. She would make her way to the back of the vehicle. She looked at him as he started on the gun, and then gave a quiet sigh. She would roll the blanket around her, and lay down...

She thought it may have taken her time to fall asleep, with a stranger there... but it didn't. She was out in five minutes at the most.

Jett would sit in the grass with his gun later into the day. He would likely sit there until she woke up. He would let her get as much sleep as she wanted, he feared she wouldn't get much more for some time. Jett was tired and exhausted from the night. He thought about what they would do next, they vehicle was still running, but they were surrounded by trees, and to lift the thing into the air again would be impossible in his exhausted condition. He thought about it, "If I take a nap I can probably flash us somewhere... but I don't think I could do much more... I need food and sleep." If he could get both he would likely be strong enough to last the day.

If there was one thing that Erasai was happy to have, it was dreamless sleeps. She didn't mind not dreaming about bunnies and rainbows, if it meant avoiding horrible memories, and reliving them during the night.

She didn't sleep for long, a couple hours at most. But a power nap like that, would get her to where she needed to go. She would push herself up, off the back of the vehicle, and rub her eyes.

"I hope I wasn't out long," she said, giving a yawn. She looked to him. "Do you need sleep?" she asked, a little surprised he didn't nap while she did. Of course, who would keep watch if he did? "I can stand guard if you want. I don't mind."

To be honest, she seemed to be in a friendlier mood now that she had some sleep.

Jett would look up to the brightly colored hair girl with blood-shot eyes and a ghostly pale tone in his face. "I need to eat first, when I use my powers it increases my metabolism ten-fold... I think I lost six pounds last night..." he didn't look thinner necessarily, but he did look weak. "I'm thinking we should get to a town to get some grub." he would say with a smile on his face. Jett could feel his weakness. "I think the next time I decide to pick up a car with my mind, I'll have a little more than a candy bar on my stomach."

Jett would walk to the car and get out a map. He would take a look to see where they were... "we were at this mile marker when I picked up the car..." he would talk to himself. "Okay I think we're about six miles from Hosan City." he would look over to the revitalized girl. "Think you're up for a walk? I can't get this car out of this until I get some sleep." He would laugh a little, he'd placed the car in a clearing, but the clearing was surrounded by tress that trapped the car into it.

*BUZZ*

"Do you have a good idea? I'm not familiar with this place.", he'd say out loud, looking away from her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fugitives (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus