Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings Humans

Hi guys, I'm not new to role play but I am new to this site. I have many characters that I'm excited to use. I hope so talk to many of you soon.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you've been able to find everything you need, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask us. What story are you most eager to RP first?
Hello Demise, Welcome to Rpr, feel free to message me if you want to chat or rp :)
Welcome to RPR!
Have fun exploring, and don't be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome to RPR! :)
SailorsDemise Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you've been able to find everything you need, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask us. What story are you most eager to RP first?

Maybe a romance or action! But i'd like to get all my characters up first
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having fun and making lots of new friends :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Romance and action are super popular, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

Where have you RPed in the past? :)
SailorsDemise Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! Romance and action are super popular, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

Where have you RPed in the past? :)

Mostly with friends actually. We would write stories through email, facebook or on paper. But a friend of mine told me to try this site out, so here I am ^.^
HibariHaru

The girl bows at you and gives you a smile. "Welcome, new friend, to the great world of RPR. Please enjoy your stay here."
Welcome to the site let me know if you ever need an rp!
Gingerchabi22

HI WELCOME TO THE SITE I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's always great getting to use your characters.
Welcome to the site.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings Humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus