Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP

Looking to start an rp that is more modern fantasy. I saw a couple are going, but they are either closed or so many pages into it I'd be scared to just hop in. My settings are usually more anything goes, so I will pretty much work with whatever characters you've got. I also prefer not to do 1x1, I think...the more the merrier! Any takers? :)
I'll go for it @3@ I wouldn't mind to start a rp with you..
I think you've got a great idea here :3 But unfortunately, I'm trying to stick to one on one's right now because school and life has got me pressed, so I don't think I can keep up with a group RP currently.

But maybe sometime in the future :3
XD You know I'm always up for rp lady.
Loki Topic Starter

Aw too bad Celestina. Maybe sometime this summer :) I know you and I don't have one going yet and I'd love to start one! :D

Sounds good to me Keiwami, got a character you want to use? :) Anybody off my list is open!
I'd be cool with anything as long as you're cool with blind panthers who don't necessarily have any fantasy-like features. P:
Loki ^^ I have several modern characters as well :D
Loki Topic Starter

Reinage, I'm cool with pretty much anything :D I use the term modern fantasy because when I say modern, typically that used to mean realistic back where I role played at. Awesome Nikina! Care to join us? I'm thinking of using Gabe, he's got a restaurant called Canary's Roost, is that setting okay with you guys?
Seems dandy :P
I would be more than happy to join you
Loki Topic Starter

Alright, I started the thread here :)

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=1899

Have at it guys! Looking forward to some fun rp! <3
hey, I'm gonna join in on this >.> just thinking about who. I think I'm gunna go with Roxy. If that's alright, nothing too special about her lol. no magic or anything.
Loki Topic Starter

Perfectly fine nikina! I only added the tag fantasy because Gabriel has fantasy elements (He's a demigod) so I didn't want people to be annoyed or surprised when that fantasy element came out :) Use whoever you would like, that goes for anybody :D
I would love to rp, because I get bored and the other person I was rping with is off line.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus