Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Its nice to meet you all!

Hiya! My names Ruix and used to RP very regularly several years ago, however I took a looooong hiatus due to school and exams and the like, so I'm probably going to be a bit rusty for a while. While I'm not new to RP'ing, I am new to this site (and RP'ing on RP-specific sites in general), so please look after me!
I can be a bit shy at first, but am really friendly after I get talking with someone. I really hope I can get back into RP'ing like I used to, and hope to make lots of new friends from this site!
~Ruix
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in, everyone here is really friendly! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends in no time :D
welcome to rpr, what genres do you enjoy doing if i may ask
Hi! I'm sure you'll fall right back into your roleplay style. Or, if you don't, you'll soon end up being an even better roleplayer than before. Either way, it's great to meet you.

Btw I love your icon ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ruix, welcome to RPR! :D Most people have an easy time falling back into the groove of RPing, I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Have you been able to snoop around a little for the RP that's offered by our members?

Even though you're not new to RP, a lot of members (experienced and new alike) have found our New to Roleplay guide useful. :) It gives an idea of what's common among our members and can be a good refresher!
Welcome to RPR!
I hope you get settled in alright.
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR hope you have a fab time here everyone is super nice here as you can see so yer good luck
Ruix Topic Starter

Thanks for all the welcome messages! You guys seem so friendly! c:
As for replies:
To Loki: I hope so! And thanks for the offer!
To saygerow: I've listed all my RP preferences in my description, I mostly do fantasy RPs though!
To brilziana: Thanks, and I hope so! >.<
To Sanne: I haven't yet, was just about to this evening! I'll definitely give that guide a read though, thanks for posting!
EpicMan561

Hi! Welcome to RPR. I'm gonna send you a PM in a moment, so stay tuned!
Kim Site Admin

Sorry I'm late! Still wishing you welcome, though. :)
i'm not sorry, i is just fashionably late ;D welcome home!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Its nice to meet you all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus