Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Whats up everyone!

Hey guys and gals, my name is Anthony. Joined up a week or two ago and I haven't been doing much since Facebook roleplayers started being purged so I can't wait to get started role playing again! Just for heads up, I'm in the process of building a new computer so most of my activity on this site will be from mobile so a lot of my characters and other info might be slow in the updates, but fear not, I will get them there. Still, I'm always down for a role play as that's easier on a phone.

Well, I suppose I should say a little bit about myself. I'm new here as I said, but I'm already lo ing the community you all have going here. I'm a fairly decent roleplayer I think, with usually paragraph replies at the least. I'll role play with anyone, I really have no preference for players. I have a few interests so I'm good with just about any universe. I am most familiar with role playing Fallout and The Last of Us (or most post apocalyptic scenarios) and that's what my first character Alex specializes in. I've also had experience with Star Wars. And although I haven't played, I'm a big fan of SAO, Attack on Titan, Rockstar games (Red Dead Redemption, GTA), Final Fantasy, Skyrim, the list goes on. I'D love to play around with any I these and even then, if you mention something to me I won't mind role playing it. Chances are I'm familiar with the universe already!

I guess that's enough about me as a player. Not sure if anything about myself as a person would be the most interesting, so if anyone actually cares to know just ask. And I look forward to the pleasure of meeting each and every one of you so please say hello whenever you get the chance. Can't wait to start playing with everyone!
EpicMan561

Hi there! I'd absolutely love to RP with you, it sounds great! I'mm get around to messaging you, eventually.
Welcome to RPR! There a lot of people around here that love canon RP so I am sure you'll find something awesome in no time! I actually saw some SAO prompts in the RP finder the other day :D
Hey! We're happy to see you here.
EpicMan561

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! There a lot of people around here that love canon RP so I am sure you'll find something awesome in no time! I actually saw some SAO prompts in the RP finder the other day :D
There's one now, actually.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. :) Sounds like you are fitting in wonderfully already! Sorry to hear that Facebook is attacking their RP community again, but I can't say it comes as any surprise. Oh well, just more RP for us! :)
Welcome to the RPR!
Many players here love those animes and games, so I'm sure you'll find fellow nerds to commune with! I personally very much enjoy Final Fantasy and SAO, though I haven't finished SAO yet.
DecoyWolf Topic Starter

Wow, didn't think there'd be so many replies so fast! Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome and the heads up on some roleplays. I can tell I'm going to enjoy my time here.
DecoyWolf Topic Starter

Hey Kim! Yeah, it wasn't fun the first time for me either. The community on there was huge, but they're really keen on getting rid of us. But you guys run an awesome site and I'm excited to be here.

Celestina, we should get something going whenever you have the chance! I actually haven't finished SAO either. Still haven't started the Gun Gale season.
The gun gale season is awesome, I have seen every episode of the first season and maybe all the English dubs of gun gale
Hi! May I just say that it's really cool that you're building your own computer. I know people who do that but I haven't gotten around to doing it myself.
Also, since you're familiar with so much canon, do you know the Dragonlance series? The fandom seems sadly small lately.
DecoyWolf Topic Starter

Saygerow, I have no doubt it's a great season. Though I am a little worried it might leave a bitter taste in my mouth after the impression Eincrad and Alfheim left on me. Seems like it would feel less... Magical? I dunno, guess I better find out for myself!

Brilziana, hey! This is actually kind of my first build, at least on my own. Here's to hoping it turns out well, and thank you. Believe me, it's fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get around to it. Anyways, I'm sorry to say that while I have touched on some D&D I never really delved to far into either that or Dragonlance... Though I would be happy to learn about it! I hate to see a fandom wither as it's happened to me before. It's a bit of an overwhelming size world but it could be fun.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, DecoyWolf! I'm so happy to see you're settling in so well. :D Have you found any games yet or are you holding off on RPing until your profiles are more complete?
DecoyWolf Topic Starter

Hi Sanne, thank you so much! Ideally I'd like to get my own profile and its characters set up for the convenience of other players but I won't turn down the opportunity to play, and I hope to come across many different games and worlds both now, and in the future when I'm more established as a player here.
WOAH! And I thought that my introduction was long....

Just teasing :P I had a rather long introduction, just like you (but I believe that mine was longer, and a bit rambly compared to your slightly shorter and well put together intro.)

Anyways: Nice to meet you, and welcome to the site. It's cool to hear about what you're into, and that you're a guy that is up for anything (which is always good!) Lastly; it would be AWESOME to rp with you! If you'd like, we could discuss it over the PMs?

If that is the case: "FIRST HOMEWORK ASSESSMENT!: FIND OUT HOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO PM RANDOM PEOPLE!"
(I feel like I should be pointing at you, with my other hand pointing at a white board *cough Needless much cough*)
Dragonlance as a universe can be separate from dnd, even though that's where its roots are, which is good if you don't want to roll dice to progress the story. I'd recommend reading Dragons of Autumn Twilight and going from there if you want to get into it :3
Kim Site Admin

SummerNights wrote:
If that is the case: "FIRST HOMEWORK ASSESSMENT!: FIND OUT HOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO PM RANDOM PEOPLE!"
(I feel like I should be pointing at you, with my other hand pointing at a white board *cough Needless much cough*)

The easiest way to PM someone you meet on the forums is to click their username or portrait, which will take you to their profile. Then click "Send message" directly beneath their profile pic. :) It's got a little envelope icon.
Kim wrote:
The easiest way to PM someone you meet on the forums is to click their username or portrait, which will take you to their profile. Then click "Send message" directly beneath their profile pic. :) It's got a little envelope icon.

Kim! You cheated >.<

Jk, jk. A+ though, but you kinda stole Decoywolf's (or would it be Decoywolves'....?) grade XD
Gingerchabi22

Hi welcome to RPR if your going to pm people then ok everybody is rally nice so they wont mind at all and yer good luck i hope you like it here
Welcome to RPR, Anthony~ <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Whats up everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus