Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It begins!

Clover-Teapot

Hey there! I'm Clover, an artist from Brazil. I've been wanting to create a page here since forever and finally gathered the courage for it, haha <3

I'll make a character who is going to be my main persona here, now gotta gather more courage (ah yes, I'm very shy if you haven't noticed, but I don't bite ;v; )

Ah I also have a deviantart so if you like art please check it out!
www.clover-teapot.deviantart.com <-- here

See y'all!
welcome to rpr, its good to see more people join this wonderful community, everyone here is super friendly and i dont know if theres anyone here that would bite, what genres are you into?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Clover! Your artwork is GORGEOUS! I'm very happy you decided to join us. :) We have many people here who are shy, but our community is also quite gentle and friendly, so I hope you don't feel too shy for too long!

Do you also roleplay in your spare time or do you mainly focus on character artwork and designs? I can imagine your characters must be very creative!

Anyway, I hope you'll stick around. :) I'll stalk your DA for potential commissions in the future, if you open them, and maybe we can talk over a cup of tea sometime!
Hey, nice to meet you, clover! I'm so glad you worked up the courage to join us. You should be fine here even though you're shy. This is, no exaggeration, the most kind, friendly online community I have ever gotten to be a part of.
I've never been to Brazil. I've heard it's really interesting there, what do you think?
Welcome to RPR!
That art is outstanding! :star:
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR! Your art is freaking AWESOME!
Kim Site Admin

Oh my, your Deviantart is awesome! :D

What was scary about joining? :)
OH MY GOD! YOUR ICON IS ADORABLE! (And your name is really cute ^_^)

Your art is really well done as well, like... Really well done O.O

Anyways, welcome to the small scary place known as RPR (Jk, the big friendly place~) Nice to meet you Clover-Teapot! I look forward to getting to know more about you sooner or later~
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so super friendly, I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time! Your artwork is amazing! I'll keep an eye out for when you open commissions, I'd love to get something :D
Tate

Oh gosh, your art IS gorgeous <3 Welcome!!
Clover-Teapot Topic Starter

saygerow wrote:
welcome to rpr, its good to see more people join this wonderful community, everyone here is super friendly and i dont know if theres anyone here that would bite, what genres are you into?

Thank you! I'm still not sure what sort of genre I'm into but mostly anything with some dramatic fantasy setting ;u;

Tate wrote:
Oh gosh, your art IS gorgeous <3 Welcome!!

Thanks! >u<

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so super friendly, I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time! Your artwork is amazing! I'll keep an eye out for when you open commissions, I'd love to get something :D

Hehe <3 Everyone seems super friendly indeed >u<

SummerNights wrote:
OH MY GOD! YOUR ICON IS ADORABLE! (And your name is really cute ^_^)

Your art is really well done as well, like... Really well done O.O

Anyways, welcome to the small scary place known as RPR (Jk, the big friendly place~) Nice to meet you Clover-Teapot! I look forward to getting to know more about you sooner or later~

Wahaha thank you, it's supposed to be me (sort of 8D)

Kim wrote:
Oh my, your Deviantart is awesome! :D

What was scary about joining? :)

Having to talk to people is a bit frightening! Mostly because English is not my first language ;--;

brilziana wrote:
Hey, nice to meet you, clover! I'm so glad you worked up the courage to join us. You should be fine here even though you're shy. This is, no exaggeration, the most kind, friendly online community I have ever gotten to be a part of.
I've never been to Brazil. I've heard it's really interesting there, what do you think?

Everyone has been super nice to me indeed ;u; <3 Brazil is hot. Like... VERY hot xD haha
HibariHaru

Hi there, Clovz. Welcome to RPR! I'm an artist too. :)
Auberon Moderator

Welcome, friend! This is Alluvial on DA. c: <3
Hey, welcome. Fantastic art. I followed you.
Gingerchabi22

welcome to rpr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It begins!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus