Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, i guess.

Well, hi guys.
Registered some days ago, a friend of mine told me about this site. I'm not good with introductions and sorry if i misspell something, been a while since last time I've roleplayed (or even wrote) something in english. I think now i should say something about myself... *deep breath*
My name is Henriette/Henry (Doesn't matter, really.), and i love roleplaying since i was little. I don't have a preference for genres, excluding anime-inspired RPs, of course, i'm really picky about this. Not saying i don't like it, quite the opposite, i enjoy a lot of animes, is just that i have a more... "uncommon taste". Well, i hope this place is as fun as it looks like. Até mais. ^^
EpicMan561

Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D We have people of all kinds of tastes here, so you'll surely find some partners that like what you like.

Also, the movie your icon is from was SO SCARY. D:
Heyyy nice to meet you! What's your native language? (I'm not great at identifying languages ^^;)
Henriette Topic Starter

Thanks guys. :)

@Kim: yeah, pretty scary, and also one of my favorites. Haha

@Brilzina: Brazilian portuguese. Not a quite famous language, so most people don't identify it, no problem. xP
Sanne Moderator

Hello Henriette!! Don't worry about English, many of us aren't native speakers. :) (Including myself!) As long as you do your best you'll be fine, I'm sure!

Is there anything we can help you with around the site? Please don't be afraid to ask!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find some fun RP partners in no time :D
Ben Moderator

Hey there Henriette! If you've got any questions at all about the site, how things work here... Don't hesitate to PM myself or another of the mods. :) :)
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome :)
Welcome to RPR, Henry!
Welcome! :D What kind of anime do you like? Or, what's your favorite? I know that last one is really hard lol. Do you like Miyazaki films, or do you prefer anime series? :)
Henriette Topic Starter

A bit too late now, i guess, but thanks everyone. e.e
And i'm really enjoying the site too, really awesome here. x)

Celestina: I don't really have a favorite, but i would say Spirited Away. I simply love it. xD
I like "story-heavy" (a.k.a: At least they try to make sense) animes like Baccano, Hellsing, Darker than Black or Evangelion. But something i just can't stand is ecchi, moe and those "dere" things, it feels so... I don't know, "annoying" or "unreal" maybe. I'm not all the way "DIE <beeping> WEABOOS" like filthy frank or something, but yeah.

Kinda feel a bit guilty, tho. I sort of liked Kuroshitsuji and Shingeki no Kyojin (not to forget TTGL). ewe

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, i guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus