Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Stuff gamers say to their girlfriends

this really should be stuff that gamers say to their spouses...because really I think I've said just about everything that comes up in this video. Worth the giggle for sure
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'm too much of a gentleman to speak to a game like that :)
Pineapple Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:

>.> I have a potty mouth, well people tell me I curse I like a sailor :D which slightly makes sense, my dad was a sailor. :D Learned all my best cuss words from him
Lol! XD

I really like the one 'forever alone' guy... XD
Since my snailnet can't load this, what is being said? Hilarity, I assume.
Jetticus

good ole WarpZone :D
And visa versa.

Because I'm pretty sure, despite my lack of a love life, I've said some unpleasant things of frustration to my parents while being interrupted in the midst of gaming.

Gaming, it's more srsbiz than your (love) life, yo!
darth_angelus wrote:
I wish I was you. Mom caught me cursing at Skyward Sword once and proceeded, with great amusement on her behalf, to embarrass me by mentioning it to some friends of ours.
Haha. I don't curse at my games, but while playing through Ocarina of Time I did yell at Link a lot. "Ah! You stupid boy! Jump!" XD Got some really weird looks from my Dad.

Also that fus ro dah guy almost made me spit my tea...thanks XDXD
Jello_Monsta

I have heard every single one of those especially the (sorry guys wife aggro). We have decided also that we cannot game together lol because when we do play together, my husband *the epic gamer of all time who is god* will yell at me like "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? GOD YOU NOOB!" Now, I don't claim to be the best at video games but I will say I am pretty good, but sometimes it's like this little voice in my head goes, "Omg run into that mob and aggro everything and then run, he will die, you will live, it will be okay" lmfao
Pineapple Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Haha. I don't curse at my games, but while playing through Ocarina of Time I did yell at Link a lot. "Ah! You stupid boy! Jump!" XD Got some really weird looks from my Dad.

loki I nearly shot coffee out my nose when the fus ro dah came into the video
My boyfriend/husbot is pretty nice when I bug him about stuff and he's playing EVE... and half the time I'll say let's go <grocery shopping, pick up mail, stop by bank, clean house> and then get distracted by either roleplaying or playing some game.
Last night I mentioned going to the store in a few hours but was so involved in a roleplay I kept on putting going out off... to which my SO replied "just tell them you have boyfriend aggro."
WeAreNeverBroken

Ahaha. I've heard and said most of those to my boyfriend. Even girls can say it. lol
nikina wrote:
Loki wrote:

loki I nearly shot coffee out my nose when the fus ro dah came into the video

Me too, ahahaha
Apparently, I used to scare my first girlfriend with how angry I would get at games. It wasn't just necessarily dying that would set me off, but the game killing me in a cheap way. I'd like to think I've gotten a better grip on that.

Now a days with my wife, we started out with Borderlands... Her last game console was an N64. How does anyone have that poor of a sense of direction? It baffles me. With 100% success she would run in the EXACT opposite direction of anywhere we were trying to go.

Now we kind of fight over the PS3 and Skyrim... I've since given up hope on advising her about things... especially direction to go.

I've seen her go out after a quest. Make it to the dungeon entrance, then get distracted by a butterfly... then flowers... and more butterflies, until she ends up somewhere on the opposite side of the map. And you know what? Then... then she asks me why she isn't as far as I am in the game, progress wise.

I say nothing.

But OH! the look of "WTF!?" I give her.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Stuff gamers say to their girlfriends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus