Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check for an RPR DnD Campaign

Thanks a ton. Will have something up and running soon
I can be done in 5 minutes but how are we determining stats? Stat buy?
Good question
Art Larson (played by Taco) Topic Starter

Did you not read my post?! You can use either point buy or roll your stats as per usual! It was literally 4 posts ago! Jeez. The system for rolling and point buy are both in the PHB, I don't really need to explain since you have one handy and all. Page 18 details the point-buy system, I think.
wow sorry, i literally just skipped right over that one sentence. haha
Davion (played by TemplarHunter)

Here it is! Anyone know of any decent free modeling programs or such? I'm a terrible artist otherwise i'd attempt to draw Davion

Art is a doctored stock image of a standard Dragonborn Warlock, I don't see why you couldn't do similar.

So any idea when this will start / how often it will be updated?

I figure that we could start once everyone who has expressed interest in the campaign has posted their characters. I'm getting the module literally as I type this post.

Any progress on this?

Well, I certainly have an adventure lined up. The only problem is that nobody else has posted their characters! Come on guys, let's get this show on the road!
almost ready
OK... I finally got the character buiitl.... but its all in a txt format. Is that ok or should I convert it over to an actual sheet?

Just convert it into an actual sheet and paste it into your character page.
I'd certainly like to join in if it is still possible. I've got some experience with 4th edition and even a few characters ready for use.

Well considering that none of the original posters have actually said anything about making characters, go right ahead.
What setting do we play in?

It's Keep on the Darkbad--er, Shadowfell. It's a pretty well-done campaign, but I don't think it's from Eberron or Forgotten Realms or any other specific world.
Sorry for the very late reply, would a changeling be okay?
Taco Topic Starter

That depends, what sourcebook is it from? I'm just asking for the same reason I asked for the sourcebook of classes: different books offer different perspectives on the same class. The Monster Manual, or what?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check for an RPR DnD Campaign

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus