Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Myself

Hi guys! I'm animelover17! I love to roleplay and I'll do just about any kind of plot! I recently came from Miiverse but due to the recent update I joined this site! I use my main o.cs sky and skyla. I look forward to roleplaying with you all:)
Welcome to RPR! :) I haven't heard of Miiverse before, was it a forums site? How long have you been RPing for? Everyone here is super friendly so don't hesitate to ask if you have a question :D
booksarebae

Hey Animelover17! Welcome to RPR! Do you have a favorite type of role play?
EpicMan561

Hiya, welcome to RPR!

I come from Miiverse as well, actually! Have we met, per chance?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'd love to hear more about you, too. :)
Eyy Animelover ^^ I love anime as well~ Maybe we can do an rp of one some time. I hope you have a fun time here RPR, everyone's friendly :D
Hi!
Isn't Miiverse that site/forum for Nintendo? I have a wii u but I rent buy anything on the console shop.
Someone else who just joined came from Miiverse but I just can't remember who X3
SinceForgotten Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) I haven't heard of Miiverse before, was it a forums site? How long have you been RPing for? Everyone here is super friendly so don't hesitate to ask if you have a question :D

It's a a website but also a Nintendo thing. Like on the 3ds how you can have miis? Well its kind of complicated to explain but I roleplayed on there all the time, but they had this update where you can only post 30 tines a day. I still go on but I won't be roleplaying on there anymoreXD I've been roleplaying for maybe 1-2 years now! And I really appreciate the offer!:)

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hiya, welcome to RPR!

I come from Miiverse as well, actually! Have we met, per chance?

Umm I don't know! What was your name on miiverse?

Yunn wrote:
Eyy Animelover ^^ I love anime as well~ Maybe we can do an rp of one some time. I hope you have a fun time here RPR, everyone's friendly :D

That would be awsome! I already have an idea for an rp!

booksarebae wrote:
Hey Animelover17! Welcome to RPR! Do you have a favorite type of role play?

Not reallyXD

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'd love to hear more about you, too. :)

Lolz what do you wanna know?:)
Kim Site Admin

I'd love to know more too! Maybe stuff like, do you have any pets? Hobbies? Favorite class? Least favorite class? Favorite animes? :)

Kim wrote:
I'd love to know more too! Maybe stuff like, do you have any pets? Hobbies? Favorite class? Least favorite class? Favorite animes? :)

Oh ok! In order then: yes I have 3 dogs; I like watching anime, shooting my bow, playing video games and swimming; speech and drama class; chemistry or history; that's a tough one! It's tied between inuyasha. Black butler, ouran high school host club, and kamisama kiss
HibariHaru

Hi there. And welcome to RPR, friend :)
Kim Site Admin

3 dogs!! What kind? :D
Heya! Welcome to RPR!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome aboard, pal.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus