Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » DC Universe & MARVEL Universe (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for anyone who is interested in superhero comics as me or is interested in MARVEL and DC
I love Marvel comics. I'm so devoted that I watch every movie they come out with, no matter how terrible. But to be honest, I haven't read much of the comics.
What sort of RPG are you looking for? And are you open to original characters, or just cannon ones from marvel and DC?
Blu_Dino

I absolutly love Marvel! I have 3 posters of Marvel in my room... 3/4 of all my posters. I own 2 or 3 DC & Marvel comics and i'm a fan of the movies. excepted for Batman vs Superman i'm not very excited for that...
Exaala

I've watched a lot of Marvel movies and read some comics, I would love to try a RP if we can use OCs.
I might be very interested if OC's are a thing =)
I have a Mutant character I've used in many xmen rps in the past. Perfect villain material if we need a baddy for the rp =)
I'd just have to remake her
I am VERY interested in Marvel, not so much DC though. Admittedly I was never into comics but the characters of the Marvel universe always fascinated me, so all I know about it is from my own research and things like movies and cartoons, does that count?
Dark Wanderer (played anonymously)

DC and Marvel are awesome universes, if anyone is interested I would like to do a (1X1) of this instead a group... I find them more personal. If anyone is interested send me a PM I would love to hear from someone to write something in this universe.
Canary_Cri wrote:
Looking for anyone who is interested in superhero comics as me or is interested in MARVEL and DC

Is this still available?!?! Here is Karai:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=59143
Canary_Cri wrote:

Is this still open

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » DC Universe & MARVEL Universe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus