Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie!

Hello! I'm really new here and barely know how to navigate this site. :D;

I'm 23 years old, a student in college, and I also consider myself an artist. I love demons in fantasy and enjoy fantasy and modern fantasy type settings. I play video games like every other human being, namely World of Warcraft but also Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, and Pokemon on the side. I'm not really active in any fandoms, but there's a few things that I kinda like.

I just kinda found this site through a google search so I just thought I'd introduce myself before I start trying to figure out what to do. Hope to find some cool people here!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be afraid to ask if you have questions! Is there something specific we could help you out with? :D
booksarebae

Hey, welcome to RPR! It's super fun and everyone's really nice, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)
Auberon Moderator

Hey there! Since you mention that you love modern fantasy and are over the age of 18, I feel compelled to plug my guild, New Versailles. We're based out of Furcadia, but we have a few hundred members, and anywhere from 40-60 active online throughout the day. We've got a great open roleplay system to promote meeting new people and starting up plots. We've also got an in character convention coming up with an OOC artists alley for our members to promote their work, if you're interested in doing so. :D

RPR's a great community -- welcome aboard!
Welcome to the site! :D
Ben Moderator

Found us through a google search? That's really neat, what were you searching? Just RP forum or something like that?

I love me some GW2, don't play very much any more though. I used to be on an RP server, that was a lot of fun.
EpicMan561

Hiya, welcome to RPR!

Your view on RP seems cool. My inbox is always open if you wanna RP.
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll find somebody to RP with with your interest ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hi eurykins, welcome welcome! I hope you'll have fun around here. :) You can check out the Help section at any time (the search feature is very detailed!) but if you get stuck, feel free to ask us and we'll be happy to help. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D I'm always excited when someone tells me they found us through Google. Do you remember what you were searching for when we popped up?

Also: I <3 Minecraft too.
eurykins wrote:
Hello! I'm really new here and barely know how to navigate this site. :D;

I'm 23 years old, a student in college, and I also consider myself an artist. I love demons in fantasy and enjoy fantasy and modern fantasy type settings. I play video games like every other human being, namely World of Warcraft but also Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, and Pokemon on the side. I'm not really active in any fandoms, but there's a few things that I kinda like.

I just kinda found this site through a google search so I just thought I'd introduce myself before I start trying to figure out what to do. Hope to find some cool people here!
Welcome to repository. If ya wanna RP just hit me up.
Good luck man.
There are loads of nice moderators around, who would love to help you.
Welcome to the site uwu
Loren

Hey eurykins, welcome to RPR! It's pretty cool that you've found us through google. Was it through "Roleplaying sites", third google page? XD
And I've always wanted to try Guild Wars 2 but never got around to it.
eurykins Topic Starter

Ben wrote:
Found us through a google search? That's really neat, what were you searching? Just RP forum or something like that?
Kim wrote:
Do you remember what you were searching for when we popped up?
Loren wrote:
Hey eurykins, welcome to RPR! It's pretty cool that you've found us through google. Was it through "Roleplaying sites", third google page? XD

I'm pretty sure all I did was Google roleplaying forum! Nothing very exciting, haha. I haven't had much luck finding suitable partners on other sites that I use so I thought it was time to find a new one. ; v;!

Ben wrote:
I love me some GW2, don't play very much any more though. I used to be on an RP server, that was a lot of fun.
Loren wrote:
And I've always wanted to try Guild Wars 2 but never got around to it.

I've tried really hard to get into it but I can't, at least not in the way that WoW hooked me. The game is honestly beautiful and there are a lot of cool features, I just don't think I understand the combat very well. :D; The entire reason I play it might be for the Noble Count's outfit and the fact that I can use double pistols, so I just run around as a fancy well dressed aristocrat not knowing what on earth I'm doing but trying anyway. |D;
Loren

Euykins wrote:
I've tried really hard to get into it but I can't, at least not in the way that WoW hooked me. The game is honestly beautiful and there are a lot of cool features, I just don't think I understand the combat very well. :D; The entire reason I play it might be for the Noble Count's outfit and the fact that I can use double pistols, so I just run around as a fancy well dressed aristocrat not knowing what on earth I'm doing but trying anyway. |D;

I never really appreciated the combat of most MMORPGs. Actually, the only game of that type that kept me hooked for a long while was LOTRO, and that was because of its pretty darn cool roleplaying community. (The combat was still terrible.)
Double pistols are awesome.
Gingerchabi22

heyo welcome to the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eri

Welcome to RPR! We were all new once, you'll get into the swing of things pretty quickly!

Agree on rping demons, one of my oldest characters is one. I mainly rp on the game, Furcadia, if you ever check it out!
HibariHaru

Hi. It's so nice to have you here, senpai! Welcome to RPR. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus