Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Saline Joins the Battle!

Saline

Hey, I'm Saline or Lok (whichever you prefer) and I love talking about fictional characters that only maybe two people care about aside from me.

I'm not the best at introductions but basically I'm a nonbinary sinner (they/them pronouns, please!) going to college and trying to play pretend with other people over the internet through means of a text (and sometimes picture) based medium. I also really like witchcraft and sea creatures.

Most of my OCs are listed on my toyhouse. Although most of their profiles aren't 100% filled out and I think it's more fun getting to know a character In-RP anyway (-:

Anyway, not really sure what... to say... but feel free to hit me up if you want to roleplay or just chat or whatever haha
EpicMan561

Hiya, welcome to RPR!

I'd be glad to RP with you! Just hit me up in my inbox!
Hiya, Saline.
*Micci used Offer A Carrot!*
It's nice to meet you, I hope you have a good time here!
Welcome to RPR hope you have a great time here and find some good roleplayers likewise as Epic said if you want to roleplay some time PM me. ;)
Welcome to RPR Saline!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome! Let us know if we can help you with anything on the site. :)
Welcome to RPR! I love talking to people about their OC's! I hope you're enjoying the site so far, what's your favorite genre of RP?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Who are the fictional characters you love so much? :)
Welcome to the site.
If you feel like any of my characters would roll great with your's, or have an interesting dynamic with them, then feel free to throw me a note uwu you are also welcome to do it, if you just wanna chitchat.
Heyy~ Welcome to RPR >u< I'm not sure about caring about fictional characters, but I don't mind fan girling/boying them with others, if you ever need one, you know who to call.
Space-Explorer

|| Yo Yo Yo! Welcome to R.P.P! :D
Loren

Hey Saline, welcome to the RPR, from someone who also loves talking about characters! Perhaps mildly excessively.
I also like the idea of learning more about a roleplaying partner's characters throughout roleplaying. (This may or may not be an excuse on my part to not actually finish all my characters XD)

By the way, the Find Roleplay utility is pretty useful, even if far less detailed than the actual looking for roleplay forums. (The former only shows ads - let's call them ads- from folks who've been online in the last ten minutes, with limited detail.) There are also the groups, some of which are awesome communities with many active membmers.

By the way, Toyhouse is a new character showcase site, right? It looks super interesting. And nice art!
Heeey, welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPP, Saline. We're glad to have you and your awesome OCs with us. <3
Gingerchabi22

heyo welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR, Saline! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Saline Joins the Battle!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus