Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A foreword, one could say

Hello there, my name is, uh..
I forgot, so I just go by whatever's up there next to my Deadpool icon thing.
Yes, Deadpool. He's the best.
So, I've arrived, and have an extensive knowledge of roleplays and have created many characters in my own little universe that I've expanded, into a multiverse, with others.
Hope to do the same here.
Yay.
Welcome to RPR! Deadpool is a pretty cool guy :) What's your favorite genre of RP?
EpicMan561

And, another Plaza user. Fabulous.

Hiya, Aionas. Seems you've made your way here.
Blu_Dino

Deadpool definitly is The best! Welcome to RPR! I hope you don't get bored here! Any RP era preference?
Aionas Topic Starter

A preferred genre would probably be sci-fi or fantasy. Superhero stuff, sort of.
RP era? I can do multiple, I have no favourite.
And hi, Epic. Well done on moving half the site here.
EpicMan561

Why, thank you.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) Are you planning on adding more characters to your account or are you the 'one character for RP' kind of person? :D
Welcome to the site hope you have a great time here and find lots of good roleplaying I hope. Sci-fi and Fantasy are pretty common here me myself I tend to like Steampunk era and around 1800's and early 1900's type of eras if you'd ever want to do a role play in those timelines hit me up and I'm sure you could find a roleplay you'd love hidden in here somewhere

Kate-Middleton-5.jpg
Pic of us all welcoming you minus the other ones but they don't matter do they? >.>
Aionas Topic Starter

I have many, I'm working on a few more.
Thank you.
Aye, kid, welcome.
Welcome! Love your Deadpool icon!
Kim Site Admin

Wow, there's quite the influx of plaza members lately! A pleasure to meet you. :)
Aionas wrote:
Hello there, my name is, uh..
I forgot, so I just go by whatever's up there next to my Deadpool icon thing.
Yes, Deadpool. He's the best.
So, I've arrived, and have an extensive knowledge of roleplays and have created many characters in my own little universe that I've expanded, into a multiverse, with others.
Hope to do the same here.
Yay.
Welcome to the crib, Aionas
Welcome to you and your deadpool icon.
If you ever wanna chat about marvel comics, or have roleplaying characters or plots that would roll well with any of mine, then feel free to send me a note, and I would love to chat with you.
Loren

Hello, Deadpoo- er, Aionas! Welcome to RPR! ;)
Deadpool is awesome as always.
Yes indeed, Deadpool is amazing. I am eager for the movie coming out. Ryan Reynolds is epic.

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here ^^
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HibariHaru

Welcome! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A foreword, one could say

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus