Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! New as well.

Hi! I'm somewhat new here, I found this website twice before yet never really tried it.
I'm Ata (Or toaster, if that is easier to remember!) and I have six oc's (still filling the character profiles out)
Hopefully I can make some friends here and we can talk about our oc's!
Free feel to message me c: I love talking to new people!
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to jump right in, we're all really friendly here! I love talking about OC's with people too, it's a lot of fun :)
Hi Ata and welcome to the RPR!! It seems like you're already getting characters prepared for RP's. What kinds do you like to do?
EpicMan561

Hi, welcome to RPR!

If you ever wanna RP, my inbox is always open.
Hiya! Welcome to RPR! :D
Bonjour, welcome to RPR hope you have a great time here care to tell about yourself or the things you like to do what genres you like the best or other casual things if you'd like to. ;)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Ata! Do you have a crazy love for toasted bread or toasters to choose that name? XD I like it!

I'd love to get to know your OCs better - which one is your favorite, and which one has been in the best story so far?
Welcome aboard lad :)
Love yer name
Kim Site Admin

Your username makes me think of the brave little toaster, which was one of my favorite series as a kid. :)

What made you decide to try us out this time? :)
toaster wrote:
Hi! I'm somewhat new here, I found this website twice before yet never really tried it.
I'm Ata (Or toaster, if that is easier to remember!) and I have six oc's (still filling the character profiles out)
Hopefully I can make some friends here and we can talk about our oc's!
Free feel to message me c: I love talking to new people!
Welcome to the repository!
I am always up for OC talk
Feel free to hit me up whenever you feel like it, and welcome to the site.
Gingerchabi22

welcome to RPR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Eri

Welcome to RPR! :)
HibariHaru

Hi toaster! Welcome to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! New as well.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus