Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new here.

Hey! I'm Dragonlord! And i'm new here! If you want to know more about me, just ask here, i won't bite... most likely...
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D What sort of RPs do you enjoy? What is your favorite movie? Do you have a most and least favorite subject in school? Inquiring minds want to know about DragonLord!
DragonLord Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! :D What sort of RPs do you enjoy? What is your favorite movie? Do you have a most and least favorite subject in school? Inquiring minds want to know about DragonLord!

So many questions.
So let's start by answering the first. So when talking about what kind of RPs i enjoy, it's a really big amount. My favorite tho is fantasy. My least favorite are RPs with Highschool as a genre... Ugh... I hope that answers it. So the next question's hard... i don't really have a favorite movie... Sorry for such a answer. Now for the third question, is something impossible for me to answer aswell... They are all equal... Sorry.
DragonLord wrote:
Kim wrote:

So many questions.
So let's start by answering the first. So when talking about what kind of RPs i enjoy, it's a really big amount. My favorite tho is fantasy. My least favorite are RPs with Highschool as a genre... Ugh... I hope that answers it. So the next question's hard... i don't really have a favorite movie... Sorry for such a answer. Now for the third question, is something impossible for me to answer aswell... They are all equal... Sorry.
Welcome to the site interesting choice of roleplays you like and you don't like. Me, myself fantasy and Steampunk are mines, but is there a reason you don't like highschool roleplays or is it just a thing? :)
DragonLord wrote:
Hey! I'm Dragonlord! And i'm new here! If you want to know more about me, just ask here, i won't bite... most likely...
Nick? That you?
Welcome to the site.
I hope that you are going to have a pleasant stay.
hello welcome to this amazing site
Loren

Hello, person-who-I've-already-met-in-the-chat! :D (Un)officially welcome to RPR, from someone who also does not appreciate highschool roleplays.
I do fancy your name, DragonLord. I have a friend that is our Starlord. :D

Welcome to RPR!
EpicMan561

And another Plaza user joins the group. Welcome to RPR.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! We've met in chat, but I'm glad to welcome you officially. :)
Gingerchabi22

hey welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!
HibariHaru

Hi newbie. It's nice to have you here. Welcome :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus