Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

Hello everyone, you can call me krystal, ive been on a few months but i havent found much time to introduce myself, i love roleplay especially fantasy and scifi, i also love romance if the char is right. I have many unique species, some only i myself use from what ive seen, if your ever interested in playing with me message me anytime
Sanne Moderator

Hi Krystal! :) I'm glad you posted an introduction topic, better late than never!

What's your favorite species? And what sort of games inspired your username?
Welcome aboard!
I too love Fantasy RolePlays, we should do one together sometime :D
KrystalGamer Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Krystal! :) I'm glad you posted an introduction topic, better late than never!

What's your favorite species? And what sort of games inspired your username?
my absolute favorite species is the skunktaur, a creation of bernard doove for his stories, my inspiration is krystal from starfox.
Kim Site Admin

Glad to finally make your acquaintance. I hope you've been having a wonderful time here in the last few months! :)

Kim wrote:
Glad to finally make your acquaintance. I hope you've been having a wonderful time here in the last few months! :)

Oh i have although finding partners is hard at times

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Oh id love to, i have a fantasy set char named shinomu im working on, or a dragoness named tsuvari who you might like
KrystalGamer wrote:
SkullJack wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Oh id love to, i have a fantasy set char named shinomu im working on, or a dragoness named tsuvari who you might like

Sounds good to me :D
Nice to finally welcome you! Looks like you've just found a partner without really trying, awesome! ;)
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HibariHaru

Hi Krystal. It's nice to meet you. Welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus