Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newness..ness

HELLO PEOPLE or RPRepo.
I'm new, as that fancy title up there says. -drools- ..ffaaancy tiiitle...
I have at least seven years worth of RPing experience, so I have no doubts I'll fit right in. That said, Hello people, I'd love to give you all hugs as I gently slip into your community. With hello here, and a hello there...

Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. Hiyya? Hola? Aloha? Stuff?
Good day.
Welcome, Perry, my dear sweet nooblet brother. Ask if you need my assistance.
PerryInc Topic Starter

How did I know you'd be the first reply?
EpicMan561

Hiya, Perry. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is really friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in :)
durgan

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.... If you ever have a question feel free I'm quick on responses.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad to have you here, and glad you like our titles. XD I am certain you will find the community very inviting.
Your Newness..ness is always welcome here! :D Nice to meet 'cha ~spits on hand and holds it out for a handshake~ How ya doing? any questions? okay... this is how questions happen, I ask, you answer :P (I'm a goofball...)
Welcome to RPR! It's always great to see yet more and more people joining the site. :>
Sanne Moderator

Hi Perry, glad to have you with us! :) Have you been able to figure everything out okay so far?
Gingerchabi22

hello welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PerryInc Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Perry, glad to have you with us! :) Have you been able to figure everything out okay so far?
I'd have to say I have. With the help of my friend, and new friends here, I've been able to RP with ease.
HibariHaru

Hi Perry and welcome. You're such an interesting person. I like you already. :)
Welcome! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newness..ness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus