Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Because I have nothing better to do

So, yeah. Hello. I'm Lyra/Lizzie. A human being from Denmark who enjoys RP whether it be realistic or fantasy. I am not the biggest talker or advocate of myself, but to say something short about me;
  • I use they/them or she/her
  • I mostly accept any kind of RP
  • I do not rp sexual with people unless I know them well
  • I love getting to know people
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Lyra! We have a lot of Danish folks on the site. :) Do you know any of them or did you stumble on RPR through some other way?

I hope you've been able to find your way around okay so far. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask! Also, what sort of genres do you prefer to roleplay?
Lyra Topic Starter

Heeya Sanne, I got sent a link by someone seeing that they wanted me to RP with them here. ^^
- I don't really think it's hard to navigate, so far I've easily found the things that I needed. At least for now I have..!
Genres that I prefer play? Well .. I think that that is a pretty broad question seeing that I dabble in most genres except horror. (: - mainly I play steampunk, fantasy and I think that is the two that I must prefer the most.
EpicMan561

Hiya, welcome to RPR!
Lyra Topic Starter

Thanks mate!
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Lyra Topic Starter

Thank you Loki! And I do find it intriguing xb
Welcome to RPR, hope you like it.
Hiya Lyra! What a coinkidink that you like fantasy and steampunk, 'cause I have a character that's a mix of both! Ariane is my shy little elf who builds mechanical Golems. I haven't gotten to play her except for the RP she was originally made for.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun people to RP with or just chat with.
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya Lyra!
I also have two characters who can fit into Steampunk settings (; Lisska, my alien pegacorn planes-walker.
And my empath/mage, Claire.

We're all happy to have you here on RPR <3
HibariHaru

Hi Lyra. It's nice meeting you. and welcome to RPR. :)
Lyra Topic Starter

Tolora wrote:
Hiya Lyra! What a coinkidink that you like fantasy and steampunk, 'cause I have a character that's a mix of both! Ariane is my shy little elf who builds mechanical Golems. I haven't gotten to play her except for the RP she was originally made for.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun people to RP with or just chat with.

Hey Tolora, your character sounds really interesting and it could be that one day Ariane could meet my Marek og something like that. xb
Unicorn wrote:
Hiya Lyra!
I also have two characters who can fit into Steampunk settings (; Lisska, my alien pegacorn planes-walker.
And my empath/mage, Claire.

We're all happy to have you here on RPR <3

Hey Unicorn, thank you for the warm greeting and your characters sounds lovely and I hope to meet them some day! ^^
Bonjour welcome to the site everyone is proud to have you here along with all the newcomers. ;)

giphy.gif
Lyra Topic Starter

Thank you all for the kind and generous welcome's that I am getting..!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I hope we aren't overwhelming you with all these greetings. :)
Lyra Topic Starter

Thank you Kim! This is a bit overwhelming but it is nice to see people being interested in what I have to say! :)
Keo

Hello! Welcome to rpr. This place is full of wonderful rp'ers. I suggest going to the "looking for rp" forum first to either post your ideas or find another one. I hope you make a bunch of friends! I have :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welove to RPR.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome to my home. One rule...

one-does-not-simply-walk-into-my-room.jpg

Here's to looking at you, kid.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Because I have nothing better to do

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus