Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hai to one and all.

ZeperTheStar

Add the topic probably suggests, I'm new here and ready for a new beginning. I come from a website named 3DSPlaza,as I've heard many others are coming from there as well. I do have lots of roleplaying experience and greatly look forward to my future as a member here on RP Repository and for all the great times and new friends I'll meet throughout my time here.
Welcome to the RP Repository!! There's plenty of friendly people here so I'm sure you won't have a problem making new friends here. What kind of genres do you like to RP?
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR!
ZeperTheStar Topic Starter

Tolora wrote:
Welcome to the RP Repository!! There's plenty of friendly people here so I'm sure you won't have a problem making new friends here. What kind of genres do you like to RP?
My favorite RP genre has to be fantasy.
Asroc

Hey. Welcome here. Home to where anyone can RP a canon or an OC. Hope you have fun here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It's true, there have been many many arrivals from 3DS plaza of late. :) I think they are congregating in this group, if you want to find some: http://www.rprepository.com/g/plazacrew

But of course, you're welcome to explore and find other groups of new friends to play with! :)
HibariHaru

Hello there! Welcome to RPR~<3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, I hope you'll have a lovely time here! :)
Welcome to RPR <3
Helloo!! We're happy to have you here.
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hai to one and all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus