Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » IM BACK

So, I never did one of these when I first got on this awesome site, but I have returned to bring the words. So, hello people
Kim Site Admin

So for those people who don't know you too well yet, please tell us a bit about yourself and what you like to do here! What caused you to leave? What brought you back? :)
Yay your back 🙌 🙌 👏. Missed ya lol. Alot to tell your friend. Nice to see you back.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Greetings. Welcome, if we haven't already met. Perhaps we could RP, sometime.
BUDDY!!!! Pm me bud
Welcome back!
Dude hit me up sometime
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back! I hope you're doing well, I concur with Kim's questions!
Fluffer Topic Starter

Well, I am a (From what people have told me) a fairly decent writer and I come to this site to express myself and spend as much time as I can doing on of the few things I have a passable skill at in life. When I left, I was going to Basic Military Training in Lackland AFB Texas. However, the reason I am back is not to great.... While there I got diagnosed with depression and then sent home.
Wait they didn't let you go? :-(
Sanne Moderator

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Well, I am a (From what people have told me) a fairly decent writer and I come to this site to express myself and spend as much time as I can doing on of the few things I have a passable skill at in life. When I left, I was going to Basic Military Training in Lackland AFB Texas. However, the reason I am back is not to great.... While there I got diagnosed with depression and then sent home.

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you can find treatment and try again in the future, though.
Welcome back, even if it's not under the best circumstances :(
XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:

So sorry to hear about that. I have a friend who was pumped and ready to go through BT. He got sent home for similar reasons. Welcome back however!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » IM BACK

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus