Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Kasune

I'm not new to RPing but a friend introduced me to this site. I've got very little people to talk to and I've been trying to get the hang of things here. ;n;
Next step: stop being so shy and actually do more than just an introduction post.

Hi, I'm Kas. I like a lot of fandom-related things but I do have OCs as well. I also draw stuff.
Claine Moderator

Hey there, welcome to to RPR. Everybody here is really friendly. Nobody bites. Well, except perhaps Seraph. I'd watch out for him.

On another note, did you do all your character's artwork? I really dig it!
Sanne Moderator

I love your art. I love that the first character of yours I checked out is delightfully chubby and <3! Many + points for you. :D

Welcome to RPR! By the sound of it you'll fit right in here. ^^ Don't be afraid to come check out the Just Talk chat. (Just click on the Chat button to turn it into a live chat :)) Someone's usually in there in the more busy hours of the day!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Kasune Topic Starter

@Claine; Yeah I did. thank you!

@Sanne: Ahh, thanks so much ; 3; I've wanted to post an intro post for a while but I've been awkward. And thanks a lot, she's one of my favorites!

@Darth_Angelus: Thank you!
hey hey. welcome to RPR, usually everyone around here is always up for a good rp :)
Proper welcome from yours friend...denied. Reason being? Tired from work. Must nap. So...short and sweet. Welcome to RPR! Seraph I am not but I can be prone to biting as well.
Kim Site Admin

Hi Kasune! It's so great to see you starting to feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself. Welcome to the site and to the community. I hope you really love it here and that you feel fully comfortable soon. :)
Jello_Monsta

Hi welcome to RPR Kasune! No need to be shy, we are all friendly here! If you'd like to RP just let me know! I am always down for a new rp :D
Welcome to RPR. I have a brohawk. My brohawk welcomes you as well. Enjoy your stay.

- Lord of the Off Topic chat, Bones.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus