Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Imaginary" friend and child (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I don't have a lot of ideas though there is one that does kind of require a certain type of character.

This could work with any of my characters but I wanted to do this with Kuro because of how her past is like.

So my idea is an RP like that of a imaginary friend and a child. Now, a twist, the friend isn't imaginary. It could be anywhere from a ghost to whatever else could fit with this. The process is something over years with the characters. As a child, interactions are quite a lot but while growing, the interactions are fewer and fewer until the day of her death is approaching and your character is faced with a choice. Save her life and risk being revealed or let her die.
Sounds like an interesting idea honestly.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Thank you. I had this idea going with another person but their account was deleted.
Ah, do any of my more unusual characters strike your fancy? Like, Pezvhak, Digi-Sketch, Grezz, or Saraxx? I can use one of my others if you'd like. Those four just popped up to me as the most likely to be in hiding for various reasons.

Well, I read over those four and I like Grezz because he seems a likely choice for this because he does care for other beings and would most like feel sorrow towards Kuro because she is being forced into a life of being a mixed up being.
Aright. I could actually see Saraxx caring about that too, being a hybrid as well. Kinda XD, but which ever you think is best.

Well, these are your characters and if you think one is better than the other then we can use that one for this.
I honestly dunno which one I'd prefer really XD Haven't played either in ages.

Well, let me know. XD You can always message me.
This sounds like a really interesting idea, are you still looking?

I would be willing to take on more people if you have a character that could fit this. I might not always reply within a day or two because of school.
Now that sounds like a fun, unique concept! I'd love to play around with it with you :)

Glad to hear that more people are interested in this topic. If you can pm me, that would be great!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Imaginary" friend and child (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus