Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Hello! I am zimey1, commonly just called Zimey, Zim, or similar names by others. I'm a longtime Roleplayer who usually agrees with any topic. This includes Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Post-Apocalyptic even Anime Roleplays and more. I have a rich amount of characters and I've even attempted my hand at writing a few stories for them.

I tend to have a darker sense of humor and, at times, I tend to be a bit rude with my jokes and such. If you actually start talking to me and I offend you, just let me know, I am a considerate person. My Roleplays tend to be more mature as well. I wouldn't say to the point of Unrated, if we're going off of movie ratings, but most group RPs tend to have swearing, suggestive themes, alcohol, sexual references and/or jokes, and, at times, violence.

I honestly have no boundaries between the genders. I roleplay both, female more often than male, as per my real gender, but I do see the other side of things at times. Despite getting into action Roleplays, I actually don't fight too often, despite building my characters around that. In all honesty, I prefer casual, laid back Roleplays, but some action doesn't hurt from time-to-time.

I also Roleplay in specific universes, too. Some, to list, would be Danganronpa, Star Wars, Halo, even in-universe for RuneScape. I try my best to fit into the universe as snugly as possible and find a logical niche for myself. However, my favorite universe that I actually have yet to Roleplay in is one of my own design.

I call it Contemporary Insolitum, which would be explained via its accompanying story. It's a world I'm currently working on, and you can find it on Fictionpress should you look. It's nowhere near complete, but I intend on expanding on its universe and making a huge, breathing environment out of it.

I find myself both to be a decent writer and Roleplayer, so I feel that I can enjoy it without being too bad at it. I'm also, like I'd imagine many other RPers to be, a gamer, so I can talk freely about those topics. Halo, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, Metro, and Kingdom Hearts are just some of the many games I've played and enjoyed.

I'm horrible at summarization, so I'm just gonna leave this here as a feeble attempt. Thanks for reading, if you did, and I hope to enjoy this website if I at all can.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there, welcome to RPR!

That's cool. Maybe we could RP sometime?
Hi Zim. C:
zimey1 Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR!

That's cool. Maybe we could RP sometime?

Yeah, sure, I guess. I still have to build character sheets, which will probably take a bit since I have like a billion LEL.
It's true, she does have like a billion.
CosmicCometInOrbit

I've got patience. PM me wen you're ready, 'kay?
zimey1 Topic Starter

Okay, but what would we be RPing?
CosmicCometInOrbit

I dunno. Does it really matter all that much?
zimey1 Topic Starter

Not too much, but it depends on the fandom. I know a lot of them, but at the same times there's infinitely more than that. If I don't know it and it interests me, I'll look into it whilst I RP.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Well, my big one is Ace Attorney.
zimey1 Topic Starter

I figured, judging by your picture. I've never got into it.
CosmicCometInOrbit

That's fine. I also like Star Wars, Sonic (to an extent), and other stuff.
zimey1 Topic Starter

Alright. Some of my characters fit into multiple genres, but I have a host of characters for Halo and Star Wars.
CosmicCometInOrbit

My characters fit into almost everything, so... yeah.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D It sounds like you're extremely versatile as a RPer, and a lot of the favorites that you mentioned I see being played around here all the time. I suspect you will find this to be a nice home for your characters, and full of new RP partners. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help or have questions! :)
zimey1 Topic Starter

Thanks! I'll definitely be seeing you or another site admin if I have issues. That's also good to hear that this is a good home, I hope I find that true.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun!
Hi Zimey! Hope you enjoy your time here like I have!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying things so far :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! What a lovely introductions! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus