Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Zur, The Antipotent!

Um...So...Like... Hey and junk. Name's Zur, but I go by Vlad or anything else that I know refers to me. I hail from Twitter RP, and kinda use this as an Outlet to post a consistent backstory for my OCs. That said... Prooooobably won't RP on here. Nothing personal. I probably would if you're THAT interested...But yeah. So.... If you happen to be on the same boat, you can find me on Twitter as: @NeurochaosINC. So...Hope you find inspiration in my characters. ^^;
Kim Site Admin

Well hi there! Using this site to post your character profiles is totally kosher. I think there are a few Twitter RPers floating around here as well who often do something similar. Even if you don't RP with us, it'd be lovely to see you in the chat from time to time. :)
Hmmm! We have one mutual friend and RP-area in common, although I don't think I recognize your @! I'll stalk er find you on twitter via your username later, because I'm about to go to bed myself, but ahoy thar fellow friend-of-Dro's and Twitter RPer, and welcome to the RPR! :D

>3>
<3<
Ohright. As for me, uh, I'm @Hoenn_Psychic & @The_Original3. Pokemon stuff, myself.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Zur, The Antipotent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus