Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I've decided.

Jetticus

I have decided to thank all of you on this site that have really welcomed me in, I had been advised previously that Role-Playing sites can be quite the Elitists common ground. I didn't find an ounce of this when I got here, nor have I yet. I have actually found that the many times I have responded in RPR, whether it be IC or OOC I have been welcomed with open arms. My character Jettikai has been growing substantially. I have been given a real creative license with a world. I have also been given the opportunity to moderate! This to me is amazing. I did not think that I would be this welcomed. So I wanted to tell all of you Thank You. Kim, Lance2011, CelestinaGrey, nikina, and EbonySNOW. You have been exceptionally helpful and welcoming. Have a wonderful day!
Bleh! Mushy stuff! *gags* My only weakness! Heh.

Nah seriously. Well if Jett is gonna do this then I guess I'll respond in kind. I have had the opprotunity to watch Jett grow and evolve as a RPer. He has taken to it by leaps and bounds. And does RP quite well. Granted there are many other styles of RP out there that he may have trouble with if he ventures to those territories but as it pertains to good ol fashioned free form and learning the use of the 'Trust System' when it comes to combat and other scenarios, he has done quite well. I would like to personally thank him for evolving into such a versatile RPer and giving me someone new to RP with who I don't have to blow a gasket on for something stupid every other post. And so noone gets confused, his opportunity to moderate he spoke of, due to his ever evolving abilities and what not, I'm giving him the chance at being a moderator in Avalon. But who knows. Maybe one day we'll see him as a official RPR moderator as well. I just hope as time progresses, he doesn't do like many people in the world of fame do and forget where he came from. Heck I got high hopes for him. Maybe one day he'll even go so far as to make a sister site of sorts for RPR.
Awe Jett! :D I'm glad you feel this way, and have settled in so well :D I love rping with you and look forward to seeing your posts.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

It's really great to see people feeling this way about RPR :)
Awwww! I'm so happy you're liking it here! And I'm really glad I could help make you enjoy your time so much at RPR. :) It's really great having you! You're a nice, fun person and your character is really neat! (I'm sorry I haven't been able to RP much lately xD). But I'm really glad I could use Cynthia, I haven't gotten much use out of her. And you're helping me develop her so much! Thank YOU too, Jett! :)
Kim Site Admin

This totally made my day. There is very little that an admin could wake up to that would make life seem rosier. :)
Just remember you are MY puppy, mmmkay?! No puppy belly rubs for anyone but me! The others can play with you in a RP capacity.. But only me gets my puppy love, k? *grins* you're an asset to this place and I luuurve playing with you. Xo - Eb

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I've decided.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus