Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm lonely and new, so I made this.

queen_mitsuki

Hoya!

New person here. And I'm kinda lonely and wanted to be rained down by 'welcome's, so this was made.

Aye!

Anyways, I seem desperate. So, bye.

awkwardly waddles away
Asroc

Hey Hey. Welcome to RPR.

We are a friendly bunch. No worries. None of us bite. Well.. Akira and Repede maybe.
Hi! Welcome to RPR :3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard! Maybe we could RP, some time...?
queen_mitsuki Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hiya, welcome aboard! Maybe we could RP, some time...?

Sure, thanks.

secretly crying because people actually said 'hi'
Hola and bienvenidos! If you want people to chat and role-play with, you've come to the right place. The drama is wonderfully rare, the people fantastic, and no matter what you like to chst about or play, you'll find plenty of people who share it. :-D

And if you need any help at all, any questions or mere curiosities or anything, don't hesitate to ask. You'll get more help than you can shake a stick at. :-)

Rhygar wrote:
Hola and bienvenidos! If you want people to chat and role-play with, you've come to the right place. The drama is wonderfully rare, the people fantastic, and no matter what you like to chst about or play, you'll find plenty of people who share it. :-D

And if you need any help at all, any questions or mere curiosities or anything, don't hesitate to ask. You'll get more help than you can shake a stick at. :-)

Wow, yes, you've said it all. Just from looking at this community, I can tell how friendly it is, and stuff. Thanks for the greetings! sniffles a tear

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Hey Hey. Welcome to RPR.

We are a friendly bunch. No worries. None of us bite. Well.. Akira and Repede maybe.

Hey hey. Your 'welcome' came first, but I'm so late because I clumsily didn't see it. sniff, sniff I'm sorry! ;-;

xKitKatx wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR :3

Hi, thanks!
Welcome to the RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
And hey! If you want to chat or anything, feel free to PM me. I'm just a few clicks away! ^^

SINDragon wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
And hey! If you want to chat or anything, feel free to PM me. I'm just a few clicks away! ^^

Woot, how else to say thank you? I don't want to seem boring, but there's nothing else but thank you in my vocabulary right now - sorry! TwT
welcome, glad to have you onboard this amazing community if you ever get bored or lonely hit me up and il be glad to talk with you or rp with you

saygerow wrote:
welcome, glad to have you onboard this amazing community if you ever get bored or lonely hit me up and il be glad to talk with you or rp with you

Haha, I wouldn't say bored, but definitely, I am always lonely. It's great to have someone mention my lonely needs.
shh

welcome to rpr!!! :'D
queen_mitsuki wrote:
Haha, I wouldn't say bored, but definitely, I am always lonely. It's great to have someone mention my lonely needs.

then threat not, il be here when you want to talk or rp, for an rp just check out my characters to see which you like and we can work on plots and dos and donts of the rp in pm
Sanne Moderator

*showers with welcomes!* You came to the right place for that! XD Welcome to the site. :) I hope you're feeling a little less lonely now.

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe you play games? Do you draw? Got any pets? What sort of stuff do you do besides roleplaying?
Asroc

queen_mitsuki wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Hey Hey. Welcome to RPR.

Hey hey. Your 'welcome' came first, but I'm so late because I clumsily didn't see it. sniff, sniff I'm sorry! ;-;

Yer welcome. I hope you are fine RPing with me. I RP as canons mostly. You seem so nice and you are cool.
Kim Site Admin

As you can see, we're pretty good about the welcome wagon thing. You came to the right place! :D

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
queen_mitsuki wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Hey Hey. Welcome to RPR.

Yer welcome. I hope you are fine RPing with me. I RP as canons mostly. You seem so nice and you are cool.

blushes Wow, you're so nice! And course, I'm fine with anyone as long as they're not roleplaying half-[beep].

Sanne wrote:
*showers with welcomes!* You came to the right place for that! XD Welcome to the site. :) I hope you're feeling a little less lonely now.

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe you play games? Do you draw? Got any pets? What sort of stuff do you do besides roleplaying?

Haha, you seem cool. Would you like me to tell you that here? Or edit my first post? Or do you mean my profile? [Sorry, I tend to overthink at times.]

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm lonely and new, so I made this.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus