Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ayo Im new here!

Hey! I heard about this site while a friend was trying to teach me how to use roll20 and I go interested.
Im quite new to the whole RP thing but this sounded like fun so I decided to try it out see how it works.
However, im not really sure where to go after this(Or how to join apart of an RP in general).
Some things about me are : I like video games,fantasy stuff,hockey and history.

I sound basic huh.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there, welcome to RPR.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, we're all friendly here, and a lot of people are looking for people to RP with! I'm sure if you ask someone, or accept someones offer who asks you, you both will have a great RP together! You'll find RPing to be a blast!
shh

HELLO! welcome to rpr. your icon is beautiful.

also, this page should be of help to you: http://www.rprepository.com/help/getting-started-guide
Hello~ Another person that got here because of a friend, I greet thee~

Feel free to stroll around and ask if you need any help :3
Hey!! We're glad to have you here.

You can generally find RP in the 'Forums' drop-down menu by click on 'Looking For RP' and either generating your own idea there or clicking on one, replying, and then waiting, basically. You may have figured this out already, but it took me literally a year to figure it out. Heh ^^;

'Find RP' is also a good way to go, but both methods are gonna be combined pretty soon, it's in the development thingy. Then again, this is all in the help pages!
Asroc

Welcome to this humble place!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D

If you're new to RP, a few things for you:

New to RP Primer
The many ways to find RP guide

And since you mentioned dice... Did perchance your friend show you this article? :) Using dice to Enhance RP
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is happy to help so don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site. :) What sort of video games do you play?
Welcome to RPR! I'm the local ransomer - er, randomer, Bab!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a fantastic time!
welcome to the rpr!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ayo Im new here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus