Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pal RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My character (yet to be determined) is somehow set up in a correspondence with your character. The details depend on the time period, but what I wish to happen is for them to communicate over letters for some time, growing their relationship before ever getting the chance to meet in person. This could be medieval times, Victorian times (preferred), or even something a little more modern. Looking for a male adult character, since I always love the potential for romance to blossom! Can have magic, but a more realistic setting might work best. It can all be talked out, so PM me! I love RPers who can give me paragraph posts and write in third person! The more you post to me, the more I have to respond with, and the more excitement can take place in just one post! :)

(Note: I was inspired for this by Obol's post, I just want to note that so it doesn't seem like I'm stealing ideas. My idea differs in that it's not a one-up correspondence but an honest heart to heart where a relationship takes place and grows)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested, check out David or leo if you want to rp.
Parkerdrome

This sounds great! ^^ Any of my character's you like?
I would love to do this with one of my character preferably silviu or Jabez but who ever you like really
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Silverbloodvrs wrote:
I would love to do this with one of my character preferably silviu or Jabez but who ever you like really

Silviu sounds interesting! PM me please? :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

I love this idea. Maybe Apollo would work?
MauveStar98

Sounds interesting. I could use Maria for this.
booksarebae

I would be interested!
(If this is still open) Perhaps Pride or Dark could work for this? Just bump up their ages?
Interested! Tell me who fits! :D Time periods flexible~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pal RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus