Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello humans!

Hello, so.. uh, I'm Bab, or well ThatAndalite and I've been roleplaying since I was 10. So yeah.. I've been holding off on introducing myself for such a long time.

My favorite role-plays include gorror and psychological, and humor. I hope to find some long-term partners who'll be on as often as myself, haha.

Have any questions? Throw them at me!
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far. I love animorphs and your icon is too cute! His little cinnamon bun cracks me up <3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome! Even though we've been RPing for a long time!
Hello
Parkerdrome

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far. I love animorphs and your icon is too cute! His little cinnamon bun cracks me up <3

I thought that was an onion....but anyways, welcome!
ThatAndalite Topic Starter

Hello all! And yes, I have been enjoying this site. Very much so.

EDIT: also, if that were an onion, I'd have to be -- nah, Mist likes turnips. Nvm.
Asroc

Gorror? Horror-Gore?

Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

I could have sworn you already had an intro thread, but I looked and I guess not. I may have just been remembering seeing you all over the site! So, officially, welcome! :) I was a huuuuuuuge fan of Animorphs for the longest time, and still have very fond feelings towards the series. I even wrote some fan fic back in the day.
HibariHaru

Hi there! I'm not human! :D
Ooooh boyoboyoboyoboy! A new face!

Well hello there, humans and not human! It is nice to see you too!

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Gorror? Horror-Gore?

Welcome to RPR!

Yup! And thank you!
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to rpr I hope you have a brill time here and if you want to talk inbox me :)

Danke Sie! Will do.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I was totally into the Animorphs in high school. :D Glad to see people still love it so much!

Ah, hello! And yes, I indeed love Animorphs. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello humans!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus