Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh boy, here we go; I guess?

I'll be totally honest here, I'm not that great at RPing but as of recently, I have been trying to get back into it and also try to get better at it in general
When it comes to RP I'm basically down with anything except if it's lewd, like, really lewd but other than that, I'm good.. Wanna just have a peaceful chat about life? Okay! Want to beat up some evil dude? Alright! Want to travel? Why not!
So I guess with that I'm just some dude that is rather boring but very creative at times and FTR I've been RPing on and off (mostly off) for about 2 years but that was like only 5 sessions total in like some random night.
booksarebae

Well, no matter your aunt of experience were happy to have you! Do you have a favorite genre or rp? Or any awesome hobbies? We'd all love to know more about you. :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi! I'm the same as you, really. Maybe we can RP sometime?
Sullivanavillus Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hi! I'm the same as you, really. Maybe we can RP sometime?
Possibly!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Cool. My inbox is open whenever.
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR! If you wanna RP with me, I am free. I don't bite. Akira may bite,though.
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll have lots of new RPs in no time!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D I'm certain you can get into the swing of things in no time.
Welcome to RPR! Be sure to PM me! :3
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome aboard! :D Please enjoy your stay!
Welcome
shh

welcome to rpr! i hope you enjoy your stay. :3
You'll learn~
Have fun :3
welcome to Rpr.
Gingerchabi22

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to RPR, no worries about your playstyles and what not. You'll fit right in. :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh boy, here we go; I guess?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus